Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,510 members, 7,961,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Ogoni Clean-up: Hyprep In Focus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ogoni Clean-up: Hyprep In Focus (164 Views)

Wike: Ogoni Clean-Up Is Deceptive, Politically Motivated / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ogoni Clean-up: Hyprep In Focus by Hyprepinfocus: 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
In Ogoni where I come from, HYPREP has successfully commissioned a ‘cassava processing’ machine while telling us that even though water was top on the list of emergency measures to be put in place during the cleanup, it is an emergency measure that isn’t exactly an emergency, or better put, an emergency that cannot be handled like an emergency.

In their words, “water will be provided only after we’ve taken all technical and legal steps necessary for the provision of water!” And when I asked their spokesperson what these ‘technical and legal steps’ are, he mentioned water testing and approval of funds. Then I ask, ‘when did HYPREP commence this water testing and how much longer do we have to wait before our people die either from contaminated water or the lack of it?’ The response is more grammar and even more insults.

But yea, let’s thank HYPREP for giving us Casava processing machines. I mean, what’s life as an Ogoni man/woman without garri, innit?

Thank you HYPREP. We see all that you’re doing. Hopefully, when the time comes for a probe in the future, some of you won’t faint

#HyPrepInFocus

Re: The Ogoni Clean-up: Hyprep In Focus by Hisincrease: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Another NDDC scam.
Citizens keep deceiving citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Benue SSG Recovers From COVID-19 / Gov. Ugwuanyi Provides COVID-19 Self-Assement Platform To Enugu People / Asari Dokubo Tackles "Thieving Gambari" - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.