Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,716 members, 7,962,315 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) (661 Views)

Women And Hypergamy / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / Why Is Polygamy Being Discouraged And Hypergamy Isn't Discouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) by czarr(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2020
How you start financially with a woman you have to maintain that energy and you may even be pressured to increase the energy, you can't put a woman on monthly salary and decide later to stop and expect her to still be enthusiastic about being around you....female nature doesn't work this way, a woman that likes you would like you regardless of what you do for her, but if you start spending excessively be aware that it is not a one time thing with her, she is not going to like you all that much if you reduce your hand or stop.

She may create chaos, unnecessary arguments and blow things out of proportion for an excuse to push you to break up with her, and she won't be looking to date someone with less than what you offered her.

So basically, what i am saying is if a woman breaks up with a guy with his own apartment and a car, she feels entitled to date a guy with a house and cars next.

So guys only give them what they are worth or what they earn, no woman appreciates good things without working and earning.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) by Skepticus: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Spot on.

Guys need to stop feeding women's empty ego and fuelling their sense of entitlement.

4 Likes

Re: Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) by Zabiboy: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020

@ CAPSLOCKED
i saw a thread where you asked Martinez why redpill is totally against dating Single mum's...
Are you still interested in knowing the reason?
Although it seems the thread is quite old tho

2 Likes

Re: Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2020
Zabiboy:

@ CAPSLOCKED
i saw a thread where you asked Martinez why redpill is totally against dating Single mum's...
Are you still interested in knowing the reason?
Although it seems the thread is quite old tho

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT.

1 Like

Re: Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) by Zabiboy: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT.

I'll be free during the weekend..
So I'll quote you with it on a dead thread

(1) (Reply)

Lady Publicly Declines Man's Marriage Proposal Despite All His Pleadings (Video) / Covid-19 Have Brought Ladies Sexual Desires Out Of Closet / Pls, What Is The Meaning of Bleep ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.