Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,096 members, 7,963,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:16 PM

Dress Your Income The Way You Dress Yourself - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dress Your Income The Way You Dress Yourself (196 Views)

Unlocking Real Income: The Power Of Affiliate Marketing, Web Design, And Freelan / Get A Smart Way You Can Earn Income Without Money – Only Phone Needed / See The Various Way You Can Earn From Investing In Bitclub Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dress Your Income The Way You Dress Yourself by AMHcapital: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Have you thought of dressing your income the way you dress?
Anytime I go out for lectures, job, party, ceremony, etc and I’m well-dressed, it gave me a sign of relieve, comfort and a sense of “I’m on point”. Now, when I compared the modern-day fashion with the old-time of the 1920s, I discovered that there’s been a great advancement in the fashion world and for me to keep up with the current trend, my finances also need to be dressed up.
Nobody regrets spending a considerable amount of time on beautifying their body so far a dress sense that will appeal the eyes is achieved.
However, how do I dress my finances in order to meet up with my lifestyle for the rest of my life? Then, I thought of diversification. I leveraged on real estate investment as another source of income introduced to me by my good friend.
I am glad I did!!! You too can get your income/finances all dressed up for the future purpose. Ponder on this.

My name is Sylvia Akiri and this is how I dressed my income the way I dress.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Without Investment / Perfect Passive Income / How To Start An Importation Biz In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.