Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hot Business/trade To Learn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hot Business/trade To Learn (165 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Business/trade To Learn by Herdamorlar: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning all, please I need advice on what business/trade that graduate can learn during this period that is hot in the market. I have been at home for the past months now looking for better job but didn't get one and I have thought about it that I should start to learn business that I can kick start and can make me money, though I have talked to one of my friends who is doing video editing and photographer but I want to learn business/trade because I don't want to rely only on handywork. please advice on what business I can learn, my sister said I should learn cotton selling business but I don't think that is lucrative enough but you can still give me more information on cotton selling if you have one, Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Pass This Off If This Is Not Meant For You / How Have You Been Spending Your Irreplaceable Asset / Join Affiliate Marketing Training For Free...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.