Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Bbnaija 2020: I Am Still With My Boyfriend – Lilo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: I Am Still With My Boyfriend – Lilo (441 Views)

‘Junior Pope Was Never My Boyfriend’ – Ruby Ojiakor / BBNAIJA: Lilo Opens Her Kitten While Talking To Eric In The House. VIDEO / Anita Joseph: 'My Boyfriend Feels Jealous When I Kiss & Cuddle In Movies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: I Am Still With My Boyfriend – Lilo by tonyluyi1985: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Recently evicted big brother housemate has disclosed that she and her boyfriend is still an item despite her short lived romance with former housemate, Eric.
She told the world that they are still head over heels in love even though her boyfriend didn’t approve of her relationship with Eric.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/08/04/bbnaija-2020-i-am-still-with-my-boyfriend-lilo/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lucy Crying As Erica Approached Her (video) / Video! E-money And Cubana_chiefpriest Enjoying Themselves Singing / From Nothing To More Than Enough – Regina Daniels Reflects On How Much Shes Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.