Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread (4106 Views)

8 Things People Do That Dogs Can’t Stand / Why Christians Should Not Sell Dogs Or Tithe From Dog Sales Income / Why Are There No Specially Bred Nigerian Mastiff Dogs? Or Nigerian Shepherd >: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Idowster(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pls i need to know getting a pup soon
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by blazingblender(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
pap....soup ...ogbono soup
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Idowster(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
blazingblender:
pap....soup ...ogbono soup
Pap what will happen to the dog
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by delishpot: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chocolate. Heard its bad for dogs.
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by dawnomike(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Avoid onions for your dog... could cause renal failure
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Idowster(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
dawnomike:
Avoid onions for your dog... could cause renal failure
ok
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Jh0wsef(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2020
Chocolates, onions, soft drinks, peppery foods.
Ogbono soup and pap naim dog like pass sef. lol
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Idowster(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Jh0wsef:
Chocolates, onions, soft drinks, peppery foods.

Ogbono soup and pap naim dog like pass sef. lol
but i hv seen dog drink pap even the mother of the pups drinks pap

1 Like

Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by MyChoice1: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2020
My dog eats whatever we eat and she's doing well. The only separate meal she has is the tombrown(that soya bean stuff which I add to ground dry beans and mix to cook moi moi for her). The secret is that I boil shawa fish, wash and cook it with the same water. Every meal I dish out to her, I scoup some spoons of the fish water and squeeze a part of the fish and mix for her. She loves chicken and it's water too. If we eat bread and tea, she eats, akara and pap she eats too.

1 Like

Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Idowster(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
MyChoice1:
My dog eats whatever we eat and she's doing well. The only separate meal she has is the tombrown(that soya bean stuff which I add to ground dry beans and mix to cook moi moi for her). The secret is that I boil shawa fish, wash and cook it with the same water. Every meal I dish out to her, I scoup some spoons of the fish water and squeeze a part of the fish and mix for her. She loves chicken and it's water too. If we eat bread and tea, she eats, akara and pap she eats too.
i am the kinda guy that doesnt eat fish
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
That your dog nah ekuke NSD
MyChoice1:
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by MyChoice1: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kvvngkhalifa202:
That your dog nah ekuke NSD

Not at all, Caucasian/GSD breed.
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by MyChoice1: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Idowster:
i am the kinda guy that doesnt eat fish

You cook it for your dog, not for you then.
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by MyChoice1: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
See her

Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by MyChoice1: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
MyChoice1:
See her
At 5 months
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Idowster(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
MyChoice1:

You cook it for your dog, not for you then.
how do u eat fish ok i will give the pup does anyone knows where i can get milk replacer at cheap price in ibadan
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by Jh0wsef(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Idowster:
but i hv seen dog drink pap even the mother of the pups drinks pap

That's what I still said. They love ogbono and pap.
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by opisobaba(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01
MyChoice1:
so dog can actually eat moi moi?
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by jahsson(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13
MyChoice1:

At 5 months

5 months u say??
Omo
Re: Human Food That Dogs Or Pups Should Never Eat A Thread by RandomFellow: 2:45am On Jul 15
MyChoice1:
See her

Is this dog still alive? If not... Did she have ascites? (Water in the stomach; I don't know how to explain it). The stomach looks like she's pregnant, but she's not

(1) (Reply)

Available For Stud - GSD / Diary Of Eve; My Cute GSD (pics) / Stud Boerboel For Crossing With A Solid Pedigree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.