Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,142 members, 7,936,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

How To Buy A House Or Land Available In Jos For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy A House Or Land Available In Jos For Sale (131 Views)

Huge Naira Notes Discovered, Sundried In A House In Lagos (Video) / Should I Build A House Or Start A Business With 15m I Saved.? / Building A House Or Starting A Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A House Or Land Available In Jos For Sale by John1152(m): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
The secrets is simple; INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS.

Yes, just like big estates in Abuja. You can get a house through us even when you don't have enough money, all you need to do is pay in an initial deposit, and then spread the principal balance for the next 2, 3, or even, 5 years.

For instance, Mr Pam wants to sell his 3 bedroom bungalow for 15 million. Mr Samuel has interests but is weakened cause he thinks he doesn't have enough to buy the house at once. Now what I do is, I help negotiate with Mr Pam to go on a contractual agreement with Mr Samuel to allow him pay in percentage till he completes the payment. First payment can be as low as 30%. Which is 4.5 million for the first year. Mr Samuel will definitely agree to this, except in very few cases where the seller needs the money urgently, but still doesn't matter. It's the same process as when you want to buy a land with full payment, only difference is Mr Samuel will hire a lawyer to draw up a contract with Mr Pam, indicating when, how and deadline the whole process will be at the end. You don't have to have enough to do enough.
The risk here is that the property will get seized from Mr Samuel if he doesn't continue the payments, as stated in the transfer documents.
If you are a seller in jos, you can sell your property faster with this method, because more buyers will be knocking at your door; more demand, and you make more profit since the timeframe for payments is comforting to buyers like Mr Samuel.

If you are a buyer in jos, you can ease the stress of payment. Making it less worrisome and heartbreaking. With the current condition in Nigeria, one has to do a lot with money. But if a buyer can sign a contract like this lets say for 5 years, the process is way easier than assumed.

A graphical payment structure between Me Pam and Mr Samuel below, lets say the contract was signed in 2019, January 30. So logically the payment starts from 2019, February 1. This too will be indicated in the documents. This is just an assumed structure. The main thing is for Mr Samuel to always put a certain amount of money every year for 5 years, this will ensure he gets the complete documents at the 5th year.
This can be structured in ways other than this, depending on the written agreement by both parties. The paper never lies.

2019 February 1-4.5 mill
2020 February 1- 5 mill
2021 February 1- 4 mill
2022 February 1- 3 mill
2023 February 1- 4 mill

Yes, definitely Mr Pam will have to get some profits for spreading the payment for Mr Samuel, but anyways Mr Samuel is not bothered since he has more time.
Only Miscellaneous fees here includes; Agent fees (10% of your first payment only), and lawyer fees which is far less.

The agent does most of the work here. This is also called a land contract, or contract for sale.
BE WARNED, you must keep on paying up your debt, if not the house can be legally taken away from you by the owner once you default, such requirements is already signed in the papers too.
Call or Whatsapp me for further information- 08154806775. I'll help you locate such properties, according to your budget and even assist in bringing in a lawyer during documentation, if you need me to.

WE LOVE PLATEAU STATE

WE REP JOS
WE REP YOU

HAPPY WEEKENDS

RAYFIELD, POLO, ANGUILDI, ZAWAN and the rest.......

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A House Or Land Available In Jos For Sale by John1152(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2020
This is real you can spread the payments for months if it's a land, but if it's a house you can spread it for 2 or 3 years, with profit attached. This how people are using to acquire such properties in Jos. Work with us, call or whatsapp 08154806775

Available land includes

a two plot at yengi rayfield- 4 mill negotiable
three plot at atiku street- 18 mill, negotiable
three plot at yengi street- 9 mill, negotiable

Lamingo
1 plot - 1 million, negotiable
2 plot at golf club - 1.9 mill, negotiable
2 plot at juth - 2 mill negotiable

Grab this opportunity if you are in Jos

(1) (Reply)

Dnt Miss Out / How To Boost Your Online Sales And Get More Traffic / Real Instagram Account With Active Followers For Sale At A Giveaway Price !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.