Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,117 members, 7,946,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .... (696 Views)

Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can't you run away and stay with your mom?
Re: .... by Tonyspecial(m): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Go To Ur Moms Village Na
Re: .... by DICKstractor: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
The answer you need is staring at you in your write up
Re: .... by Simplyleo: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:
Simple and straightforward
Re: .... by Vyzz: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Let us assume u don't have ur mamas phone number...

Try to see if ur dad still has ur mama's phone number, steal it from his phone and call ur mama through the neighbours phone
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
Let us assume u don't have ur mamas phone number...

Try to see if ur dad still has ur mama's phone number, steal it from his phone and call ur mama through the neighbours phone
I dont have her number, but i know her hometown, am looking for money to run away.
Re: .... by wenig72904: 10:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
priisca:

I dont have her number, but i know her hometown, am looking for money to run away.
how old are you
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
wenig72904:
how old are you
Re: .... by softeeg: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
priisca:

Try to reach out to your mum or relations (uncles/aunties/grannies/)
Re: .... by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:
which kind advice you de give so.call your dad and explain things to him, tell him outrightly you are going to stay with your mom. Anything you decide to do dear, pls don't run away, let your dad know your decision and the reasons too.

1 Like

Re: .... by Ebukax(f): 12:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Where is your location, I may be able to assist...
Re: .... by Exmilitant(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2020
priisca:

17yrs woman still dey beat you? Oboy find their money or property carry waka o. All a man needs in this life is plenty of cheek! Roughen up a bit. Its a hard world we live in.
Re: .... by kunle75(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2020
priisca:

You don't need money to run away rather you need your legs which you already own,run run run ......... stop disturbing the internet with lame excuses............ish

i was once in your shoes and all i did was to catch available taxi even without a dime in my pocket,i explain my plight to the driver while dis-embarking from his car and after some rumbles he let me go,please do same it works.
Re: .... by tabithababy(f): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2020
priisca:

You just registered yesterday. Ask your dad to give you money nah.. Simple
Re: .... by adelnehis(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Steal all their money and go
Even if you have to drain their accounts
There's a chance they'll report to EFCC sha

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Evil Mother Kills Her Five Children And Tried To Kill Herself / Bobisky Killed Over 400 People - OYF Reveals (Photos) / Boy Who Breaks Into Shops Using Electronic Toothbrush Caught In Edo - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.