Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,515 members, 7,961,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Becoming A Data Scientist Or Machine Learning Engineer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Becoming A Data Scientist Or Machine Learning Engineer (143 Views)

Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist / Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Data Scientist Or Machine Learning Engineer by atort: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello,

There's been a lot of buzz about data science and artificial intelligence of late. Recently, in our last Webinar a lot was shared about the applications of AI and Data Science to ;

Healthcare
Finance
Engineering
FMCGs
Manufacturing
Logistics, Transportation,
Media
Education and a whole lot more.

Do you know that you can predict machine failure from the data gathered during cycle hours. In addition, the banking industry use analytics to predict if you will default a loan or to understand your spending habit.

There's a whole lot more to learn. I will be happy to share how we at Reispar Technologies are helping people acquire relevant skills and experience.

Till I come your way again. Make a decision to grow. I'm always delighted sharing my experiences with you.

Keep learning. I'm available to guide you.

Please remember data is the new oil.
academy@reispartechnologies.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Final Year Research Project Topics / How Is Cut-off Categorized At MGM Medical College / B.sc, M.sc And Ph.d Project Guide With Research Support And Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.