Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) (72991 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by stacyadams: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skepticus:

Can't you get the help out or caution your wife to stop it? Can you stand your kid being treated that way?

That's how you men out of weakness enable the terrible behaviour of women.
grin grin

Walai plenty weak mean,, u begin to wonder whether na him marry d woman or na d woman marry am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Anazp: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
BonPatrick:
If am there I will rape her and cut her boobs
criminal alert
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by ITbomb(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
I would like to know the motive before I conclude
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by raphy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
just imagine we my nigah slawomir said the right thing casonava sef no try..
but on my point the madam must have did her somtin that Make her want to kill her but i wonder why she is so heart less . person go fine but witches go fly enter her body..

she need deliverance some house help are possessed with evil powers a little girl once comfess she killed her.mum.

she comfess during one of our early morning prayers when my late mum was alive. she was doing holiday at our house. I do suspect her at times...

its well o.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by stacyadams: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
dario078:
I hope she is not being forced to confess to a crime she didn't commit?

This video can not be admissable in a court of law because she can claim she was forced to confess under duress.

Not that I am absolving the girl of wrongdoing, but why would a girl try to harm her madam? Was the madam cruel to her? If you have domestic staff, know that you are at their mercy and be nice to them. They can poison you or connive with people to rob you or kill you.

You shouldn't be cruel to people who cook your food, man your gate and drive you to work. Dem fit do you strong tin.
grin grin grin

People take their house help, drivers and security men for granted , treating them lik bunch of nobodies, forgeting to some Extent their lives can be terminated by these bunch of nobodies in a twinkle of an Eye

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by etrange: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Samsimple:
There is more to this story.. there is a possibility this madam must have done something worse.. for those of you quoting me, I didn't say she deserves to die. if you don't know how to be reasonable you are not different from those people that stay awake to watch bbnaija housemates sleeping

avoid women like this if you want to go far in life

Check my signature for your designs

Stop hiding behind sexism, if you have point, make it and leave gender out of it. How can you even think if justifying the house-help's act even without first calling her out or criticising her actions? She could have left the house if she didn't like how she was being treated. Killing the lady wouldn't have made things any better for her. You're thinking the madame was the antagonist based on "more to the story" but you haven't even criticized the would-have-been murderer based on what you know so far.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by DonTattaglia: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
hahn:
Where is the slap allocation committee when you need them? undecided

Am available..
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by jones9ice: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2020
PROBABLY THE WOMAN IS SO SO WICKED.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by LordOfTheWeed: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
RudyNerdy:
She is fucckable cool
Yo bro!!! You saw what i saw cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Samsimple:
There is more to this story.. there is a possibility this madam must have done something worse.. for those of you quoting me, I didn't say she deserves to die. if you don't know how to be reasonable you are not different from those people that stay awake to watch bbnaija housemates sleeping

avoid women like this if you want to go far in life

Check my signature for your designs
sure, very reasonable or maybe the husband was having affair with the housemaid make her to plan to kill the mistress so that she can inherit what she did not labour for, idiot ,heartless girl, God punish ur generation.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by lecturer50(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
The way she kneels down in the picture reminds me about girls kneeling down in school.
They must have flogged her already.
I know her palms/hands are already red due to the caning.
Next is to commence legal action against her.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Jaelluiz: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
Let this woman forgive her. God allowed her to be caught so as to change her life. That girl will be great only if that woman gives her a second chance.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Benega9(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
imagine
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
ITbomb:
I would like to know the motive before I conclude
Perhaps the madam was too wicked but the house help should just have left instead of attempted murder that might now ruin her life.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Abouwaza:
Nothing like living with family alone
Even fams can harm you
She must have been molested or something amd planning revenge

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by lilyheaven: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:
I say it again and again. As the Madam of the house, if you're not comfortable with a particular house help, don't so much as raise your voice nor allow her to get you angry. Just let her go. Sack her, fire her, terminate her appointment, whatever it is called. But do it with a smile and make her smile too.

Although, I'll never subscribe to a house help in the first place. #fullhousewife

Y
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Kabir5643(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk.... looks like a revenge mission...
The house help doesn't give a fuckkk about the mantra that states
" vengeance is mine says the lord"
Deuteronomy and romans 12 Vs 17

Anyway i won't be fast to judge
I remember my grandfather will always say
Son....there are three sides to a story
1) the complainant version
2) the accused version
3) the true story
Na everything your grandfather dey talk about

Niggarrrrrrr
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
See brezz..the oga go dn suck the living day light out of dat brezz and fvckd the toto beyond recogni. Why are men this wicked? Nw the madam has caught them and threatened to sack her bt the oga must finish what he started afta disfiguring her brezz n toto,so she plans to eliminate her so she takes TOTOL CUNTrol Of the house grin

1 Like

Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Bewiseedet(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Na so the madam for just die ooo. Wicked girl
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Carloslehder: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Skepticus:

Can't you get the help out or caution your wife to stop it? Can you stand your kid being treated that way?

That's how you men out of weakness enable the terrible behaviour of women.
Y'all think like ret.ard sometimes,you just assume you know every damn thing
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Carloslehder: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
ehix89:
you really have to stop her or send the maid away yourself if she continues, in the maid's fury he might not exempt you bro.
Na every mallam with his kettle, I don tell her times without number,I am not going to stop the girl's education and upkeep to send her away because of my wife
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by LaReinaa(f): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Xda59:

I don't have to see blood gulping from her mouth or nose to know what is going on. Everyday we see gory pictures of kids tortured by women like you for reasons best known to you people. All we are saying is, this has got to stop!!! These helpless kids can't defend themselves so we should take it as a duty upon ourselves to help them. It is not their fault they were born poor.
You are unnecessarily sentimental, nobody supports any form of abuse from anyone irrespective of gender, age or status..

Same way I am sure you speak against all the abuses from madams to helps, you should also apply the same energy in condemning this particular evil act from a maid to madam! In this case, the madam happens to be the victim..

Have you considered the fact that the maid could be having an affair with her husband and decided to get rid of her and become the madam

Be fair and just in your judgement!!
Don’t be a hypocrite!!
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Deborah98(f): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Perilous times indeed undecided
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by ehix89(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Carloslehder:

Na every mallam with his kettle, I don tell her times without number,I am not going to stop the girl's education and upkeep to send her away because of my wife
you be correct person i swear �
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Steady259(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
In other news.

But the girl breasts got my attention.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Zchi1052(m): 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Abouwaza:
Nothing like living with family alone
Even fams can harm you
She must have been molested or something amd planning revenge
U get sense bro...u see the revengeful heart stops at nothing until mission accomplished
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
slivertongue:
young witch, learning work.

slay witch

Heard something new today grin
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
Chei funjosh see breasts. O jigbi jigbi. Her breasts big pass some nairaland girls own and tether dey moderate.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
Steady259:
In other news.

But the girl breasts got my attention.

me too. I even take eyes comot her bra, suck small
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gone are the days where madam were really wicked to their househelps, ladies of nowadays can be guilty of many things but not treating HHS bad though there is always exceptions.

The truth is she wanted to take over because she felt the oga was using her as his play toy which she didnt find funny.

I think las las the man will bail her out.

Estanie:
Majority of women don't treat their maid or family members leaving with them well. U've said it all.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by toprealman: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361903/househelp-caught-trying-poison-mistress-photo-video/
Madam, a good lawyer will smash your case. Take her to the police and be thankful you skipped this one.
Re: Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) by Rawhumper(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
After doing that,what have you achieved bro?

You didnt create life, and you have no right to take.
Before you rape and kill a lady even if she really hurt your feelings in future, ask yourself if you have been all good throughout your life without offending others who didnt repay you with evil.

quote author=BonPatrick post=93022449]If am there I will rape her and cut her boobs[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.