Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,562 members, 7,914,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:54 AM

? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ? (403 Views)

Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Meet Juda Author, Ex-Armed Robber Turned Pastor Was Sentenced To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
~

1 Like

Re: ? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Holy Moses! shocked shocked
Re: ? by MightySparrow: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
HenryOnTop:
Please what is the best, painless and easiest way to die? angry
Just die anyhow, after death, you feel no pains. If you want to die, death is close by just take any means close to you. The end justifies the means.
Re: ? by Kestolove(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Life don tire this one
Re: ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
you can stop any death with this invention, check my signature
Re: ? by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
HenryOnTop:
Go see a Psychiatrist or a mental health counselor first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ? by IfGodbeforus(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
Do not Kill yourself!

It will Cause you Pains and Tears..

On the Best way to Depart!
Do not Depart without JESUS
Re: ? by truthmatters: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Numbers 23:10 (Biblia) Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his! [na this Kain death sure pass, you must be born again says Jesus]
Re: ? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
So, U Want 2 Die?

Re: ? by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2020
truthmatters:
Numbers 23:10 (Biblia) Who can count the dust of Jacob, and the number of the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his! [na this Kain death sure pass, you must be born again says Jesus]
Did Jesus Christ really say that ?
Re: ? by truthmatters: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Did Jesus Christ really say that ?
Yea....John 3:3 (Biblia) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: ? by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
truthmatters:
Yea....John 3:3 (Biblia) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
But that is only for those who want to see the Kingdom of God. Did Jesus Christ say everyone who dies must see the Kingdom of God or go to hell?
Re: ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Why Do U Want 2 Kill Urself By Urself?
Re: ? by truthmatters: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Kobojunkie:
But that is only for those who want to see the Kingdom of God. Did Jesus Christ say everyone who die must see the Kingdom of God or go to hell?
i was only tryna answer op`s question, so in order to die like a righteous man in God's sight one must be born again
Re: ? by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
truthmatters:
i was only tryna answer op`s question, so in order to die like a righteous man in God's sight one must be born again
OK. But it doesn't seem the OP is interested in that kind of death... He is looking for the painless way out. grin
Re: ? by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Die young
Re: ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2020
HenryOnTop:

Just take 2 table spoons of this lovely syrup, straight to Baba God in heaven where you'll sit with Moses, Abraham, Enoch, etc

Re: ? by sonmvayina(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
Live on TV.. With your family watching..
Re: ? by Judybash93(m): 12:08am On Aug 22, 2020
May i know why you're asking this sought of question?
Re: ? by 1Sharon(f): 1:55am On Aug 22, 2020
Cyanide
Re: ? by Ghostrye: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Just take 2 table spoons of this lovely syrup, straight to Baba God in heaven where you'll sit with Moses, Abraham, Enoch, etc
You no good o, sniper is nowhere near painless. The best way is to find the highest building around you, not all these four story building o, all these ten stories and above buildings and just take a dive. It is painless and once you take the dive, you don't have enough time to feel bed before impact.
Of course staying alive is better, but whatever floats your boat.
Re: ? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ghostrye:

You no good o, sniper is nowhere near painless. The best way is to find the highest building around you, not all these four story building o, all these ten stories and above buildings and just take a dive. It is painless and once you take the dive, you don't have enough time to feel bed before impact.
Of course staying alive is better, but whatever floats your boat.

Bro HenryOnTop copy that

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stop Going To Church. / Man Arrested After Trying To Tear Cross From Roof Of East London Church (video) / Why Are Nigeria Christians So Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.