Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,980 members, 7,931,383 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:02 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1808 Views)

Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by talktrue1234: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: . by Theboy21: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Damn
Re: . by pretydiva(f): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Say no to premarital sex. May God deliver this generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by talktrue1234: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
Say no to premarital sex. May God deliver this generation

Amen, but premarital sex is becoming a norm already, we can only apply sense. Thanks
Re: . by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
My lord and my God, what kind of pervert is this.
Re: . by talktrue1234: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
My lord and my God, what kind of pervert is this.

Lol this is not pervertion big man, if you know what I am talking about, you will know it can happen to you too. I am even putting this out to avoid a perverted situation
Re: . by dingbang(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
talktrue1234:

Lol this is not pervertion big man, if you know what I am talking about, you will know it can happen to you too. I am even putting this out to avoid a perverted situation
mehn, guy. Dont punish yourself o..before you go and sniff her pant as well in the name of love.
Re: . by joejah33: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Even if we tell you that sex will destroy the relationship,you go still bleep the girl at any chance SO NEED TO SAY ANYTIN
Re: . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
if i talk now, redpillers will not let me rest,this is one of them writing rubbish up and down. Say no to premarital sex,get married if you can't hold and control your urges
Re: . by talktrue1234: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
mehn, guy. Dont punish yourself o..before you go and sniff her pant as well in the name of love.

lmao first you are proofing yourself to be immature and perverted, I never drank the water with the intention of trying to see how kissing her will taste like, I drank the water after using part of it to cook, I didn't know her mouth will still be there, it is something everyone does in the kitchen!
Secondly I don't need her pants for anything so calm down
Re: . by Vyzz: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
DAMN...

Disgusting...

Gee, How can u taste someone's lips from pure water she drank?...

That's perversion
Re: . by longetivity(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
e make sense dieeee
Re: . by talktrue1234: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:
DAMN...

Disgusting...

That's perversion

Can you read English? I am surprised that her lips is still there.

Sounds like the people I am seeking advice from no get brain pass me self.

There is a difference between it has never happened to me before and it can't happen

1 Like

Re: . by swiz123(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Vyzz:
DAMN...

Disgusting...

That's perversion
Is something like that even possible?
Re: . by Karleb(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Whom would you rather have sex with? Your enemy? undecided

C'mon!
Re: . by talktrue1234: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Karleb:
Whom would you rather have sex with? Your enemy? undecided

C'mon!

Thanks I got my answers
Re: . by yanabasee1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
talktrue1234:

It can never happen to a sane man.....

How does someone's mouth taste sweet? that you will immediately imagine yourself kissing her?

If you screw her..... Date her.... There's nothing like friends between a male and a female....

I had one like that and we almost screwed each other and when I decided to stop her from coming around because I had my ex then... she's been hating on me till today. .

1 Like

Re: . by talktrue1234: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
yanabasee1:

How does someone's mouth taste sweet? that you will immediately imagine yourself kissing her?

If you screw her..... Date her.... There's nothing like friends between a male and a female....

I had one like that and we almost screwed each other and when I decided to stop her from coming around because I had my ex then... she's been hating on me till today. .

You go ask questions next time. It taste somehow sugary
Re: . by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
as long as she"s mature about it.its what we call friends of benefit or bestie nau
Re: . by stonemind(f): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
As far as he's matured with it..
Re: . by yanabasee1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
talktrue1234:

You go ask questions next time. It taste somehow sugary

So, she's always excreting sugar from her mouth......

Her mouth is a sugar factory....

Just don't rape her....You sound like you'd rape her if she refuse your advances the next time.
Re: . by talktrue1234: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
yanabasee1:

So, she's always excreting sugar from her mouth......

Her mouth is a sugar factory....

Just don't rape her....You sound like you'd rape her if she refuse your advances the next time.

Ah ah lol you are a joker, someone I am even trying to avoid sex with. I am not a rapist like you so don't worry. And please keep quiet, you keep spitting out rubbish. If she see me as a rapist she won't come to my place in the first place don't you think about that?

I am not surprised you keep spitting out trash, cause, I am trying to preserve an healthy relationship which you are not responsible and mature enough to have. So go and sit down in one corner
Re: . by Ivye(f): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
I like the idea...
Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
yanabasee1:

There's nothing like friends between a male and a female.
There is. I do make friends with the female gender, few of them though.
Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Weird

(1) (Reply)

Artificial Or Real Flowers. Which Is More Ideal To Gift Someone. / Is This BIG PENIS Real Or Fake? / Lady Caught While Running Away With Used Condom A Guy Used To S£x Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.