Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:45 AM

.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (618 Views)

'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: .. by sylve11: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
This na comedy skit... grin cool

1 Like

Re: .. by Malik1338(m): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
there's nothing wrong with you don't worry e go soon tire u u go stop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Malik1338:
there's nothing wrong with you don't worry e go soon tire u u go stop am
how sure are u
Re: .. by chiefolododo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Add me on Whatsapp. 09049670294
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
chiefolododo:
Add me on Whatsapp. 09049670294
okay
Re: .. by kings59: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Johnbestman:
Pls I need help. I can't save money anymore. I base in shomolu lagos.. I can't stay without fukin olosho and with 500naira u can fuk any olosho here in shomolu. How can I stop. I always have the urge to fuk olosho.. Sometimes I even go as early as 4am in the morning. Today Saturday I went around 5am to nack and the olosho gave me d fuk of my life that I had to run back for another round. Pls I need help. How can I stop.

500 naira just for a release( to waist your blood). Repent Mr. man , stop patronising prostitutes for you are waisting away your life, energy and destiny on them.

Read your bible, read news paper, watch movies, go on a jogging, gist with neighbors on a topic mainly focused on how to make money, just get busy with yourself.

The urge will still leave you.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
kings59:

500 naira just for a release( to waist your blood). Repent Mr. man , stop patronising prostitutes for you are waisting away your life, energy and destiny on them.

Read your bible, read news paper, watch movies, go on a jogging, gist with neighbors on a topic mainly focused on how to make money, just get busy with yourself.

The urge will still leave you.
thanks 4 dis. God bless
Re: .. by Queenlovely(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
you dey see money,
once you lack money sense will arrive.
empty your pocket always, highest money should be 200 naira always

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenlovely:
you dey see money,

once you lack money sense will arrive.

empty your pocket always, highest money should be 200 naira always
how can I empty my pocket n carry only 200 naira. Ha oga nawa oo..
Re: .. by Meel: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Johnbestman:
how can I empty my pocket n carry only 200 naira. Ha oga nawa oo..

You can empty your pocket by being involved in numerous projects.

I don't know about your earnings, but you can lay your hands on some things.
if you're a bit buoyant, get a loan or land on credit, or an investment( can be anything, but should take a cut on your earnings). You will be repaying every month or week. Doing this will make you broke always to the extend that feeding might be an issue.

And if you don't have the financial capability to be involved in hefty project, you can buy plasma Tv, fridge and other home accessories on credit ( there are many firms that can help out).

The main goal is that, get your self something meaningful to default on and get you on your toes.

Dont save, you can't because the urge to patronise will come and you won't meet up.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Meel:

You can empty your pocket by being involved in numerous projects.

I don't know about your earnings, but you can lay your hands on some things.
if you're a bit buoyant, get a loan or land on credit, or an investment( can be anything, but should take a cut on your earnings). You will be repaying every month or week. Doing this will make you broke always to the extend that feeding might be an issue.

And if you don't have the financial capability to be involved in hefty project, you can buy plasma Tv, fridge and other home accessories on credit ( there are many firms that can help out).

The main goal is that, get your self something meaningful to default on and get you on your toes.

Dont save, you can't because the urge to patronise will come and you won't meet up.
u are right boss
Re: .. by VEXT: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Try to get a gf, and pack away from that area... Most of those prostitutes r demons.. They Bleep u well so that you keep having memory of them and return back to them... Aids is real.. Is better to masturbate than to patronize those demons!!
Re: .. by Columbine(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
change your circle of friends engage in religious activities be spiritual!
Re: .. by SaAyomikun(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sex addiction is something a lot of youths go through in life, a lot of them are just too "Behind" to voice out.

@OP, firstly, let no one deceive you. Your case is in no way related to the devil or any demon. It's just sexual urge, we all have it and we control it differently, you've not just found the right benevolence to cage yours (which is to a little extent normal).

Secondly, the first step to breaking loose is what you have done (by voicing out). After voicing out bro, you need people around you. Fine people who can engage you with beautiful words to soothe down your emotions, a girlfriend included, if you're mature enough to keep a mature girl.

Trust me bro, if you can surround yourself with people of good riddance and can talk deeply with, you're as free as a bird.

Don't think little of yourself bro, we're all fighting our secret battles, ALL OF US.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
olosho is always good, just budget amount for them and stop wack if there is no money in the budgeted account.

I have enjoyed them all my life, now that I know how life function, I promise myself never to stop wacking olosho. olosho is good, just have a budget for them.
Re: .. by jclave22(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Johnbestman:
okay
this is ridiculous

(1) (Reply)

Baby Jaundice! Help Urgently Pls / 20 MINUTES Of RAIN, Rain Sound To Sleep, Study, Relax, Reduce Stress, Help Insom / Why Nigerian Doctors Are More Humble Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.