Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:55 AM

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Serial Killer: I Was Under Pressure From My Boss To Escape F - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Serial Killer: I Was Under Pressure From My Boss To Escape F (433 Views)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Serial Killer: I Was Under Pressure From My Boss To Escape F by xpmode(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
The 19- year -old prime suspect in the multiple killings in Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State, Sunday Shodipe, said on Wednesday that pressure from a herbalist was instrumental to his escape from police custody.
Suspected Oyo Serial Killer Shodipe Rearrested
Shodipe, who was rearrested by the Oyo State Police Command on Sunday, stated this while being paraded by the Commissioner of Police in the state, Nwachukwu Enwonwu, in Ibadan.

Read more===https://thestreetjournal.org/2020/08/sunday-shodipe-i-was-under-pressure-from-my-boss-to-escape-from-police-custody-says-oyo-serial-killer/

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Protesters Shot Three Of Our Men, Says Lagos Police(photos) / Man Hangs Self In Kano / 1 Nigerian Arrested Over Alleged Credit Card Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.