Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,951 members, 7,879,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1194 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? / "Why Masturbation Was The Biggest Sin For Me To Overcome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: . by OtemAtum: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
The story of Adam and Eve is just a mere joke. Across all continents of the world, people cover their unclothedness because of the weather and as well because of the shame nature gifted us with if exposed.

4 Likes

Re: . by Juliusmomoh: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
The story of Adam and Eve is just a mere joke. Across all continents of the world, people cover their unclothedness because of the weather and as well because of the shame nature gifted us with if exposed.
Belive it or leave it... The story is true
Re: . by OtemAtum: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Lol. Very funny story. grin
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
Revelation 16:15 NIV: "Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.'"

See, bad Bible, Wrong Interpretation.

Wrong Interpretation therefore wrong Understanding.

Wrong Understanding, therefore, wrong explanation must be supplied by those who adhere to this misrepresentation.

Meanwhile KjV clearly says, Revelation 16:15
"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Lol. Very funny story. grin

Exactly what Satan's child must say.
Re: . by OtemAtum: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what Satan's child must say.
Humans can be very funny sha. You give yourself a tag and others another tag and you feel that the imaginary tags have anything to do with reality? We humans all come from the same source and that is God Almighty which created Jehovah your god. Where does Satan come into the equation now? cheesy
Re: . by kingxsamz(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

How so?
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
Humans can be very funny sha. You give yourself a tag and others another tag and you feel that the imaginary tags have anything to do with reality? We humans all come from the same source and that is God Almighty which created Jehovah your god. Where does Satan come into the equation now? cheesy

Otem the self acclaimed god, do you think it reasonable to contend with you?

You are simply doing what was Prophecied someone shall do but like Judas Iscariot in his days, today it is the person with the Monika Otem the Atumite from Atum. cheesy

Let's not strive you are playing your role today, I will play mine.
Re: . by Juliusmomoh: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

How so?
Ask ur bible, if u have one
Re: . by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

See, bad Bible, Wrong Interpretation.
Meanwhile KjV clearly says, Revelation 16:15
"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame."

How is this:

Revelation 16:15 NIV:
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.'"

Different from this:

KjV Revelation 16:15
Re: . by OtemAtum: 6:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Otem the self acclaimed god, do you think it reasonable to contend with you?

You are simply doing what was Prophecied someone shall do but like Judas Iscariot in his days, today it is the person with the Monika Otem the Atumite from Atum. cheesy

Let's not strive you are playing your role today, I will play mine.
What was the prophecy about, pls let me hear.
Re: . by eplanning: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nothing is more annoying than seeing black people fooling themselves with white bible characters.
How can you depict Adam who was made from mud as white. Is mud white?

Even scientists have proven that Adam was black.

[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQbHoKDb2T8[/img]
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
ThePlainTruth:

How is this:

Revelation 16:15 NIV:
"Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.'"

Different from this:

KjV Revelation 16:15

That word "clothes" led you to think the unclothedness of Adam and Eve, hence your the question you posted, meanwhile garment as used in KjV leads you to remember the Law and Demand of God for Holiness in the words "garments as white as snow" used severally all through the Bible.

Therefore, they are not the same.
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
What was the prophecy about, pls let me hear.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 Peter 2:1

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts," 2 Peter 3:2/3.
Re: . by Minsk24: 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Concocted story...
Gradually people go eyes go open

3 Likes

Re: . by Minsk24: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 Peter 2:1

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts," 2 Peter 3:2/3.

You dy always talk off point....
I wonder weda u dy type before you think

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minsk24:

You dy always talk off point....
I wonder weda u dy type before you think

Offpoint dey e house oh I no disturb am but na you get your anus Sha.
Re: . by Offpoint: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Offpoint dey e house oh I no disturb am but na you get your anus Sha.
I go break bottles for person head o

Re: . by CodeTemplar: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Animals are like that and you look down on them.
Re: . by OtemAtum: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

So childishly written. Have you ever seen any ideology that doesn't have antagonists? You can't have an ideology without an antagonist and these antagonists are the people you refer to as false teachers and scoffers of your ideology. Even Islam, Hinduisms, Buddhisms, Atheism have antagonists who ridicule their ideologies and scoff at their world views. Funny enough, those antagonists and scoffers of each of these world views were formerly believers of the same views they attack. So how does this childish quotation look like prophecy to you? undecided
Re: . by OtemAtum: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
Minsk24:
Concocted story...
Gradually people go eyes go open
Yes o, stories of cavemen will eventually fade off the memories of people.

1 Like

Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:

So childishly written. Have you ever seen any ideology that doesn't have antagonists? You can't have an ideology without an antagonist and these antagonists are the people you refer to as false teachers and scoffers of your ideology. Even Islam, Hinduisms, Buddhisms, Atheism have antagonists who ridicule their ideologies and scoff at their world views. Funny enough, those antagonists and scoffers of each of these world views were formerly believers of the same views they attack. So how does this childish quotation look like prophecy to you? undecided

grin yeah that is one of the faces of this world Left and Rights, Wrongs and Rights, Good and Bad. And ordinarily none suffered Condemnation or judgment like the right hand has never been Condemned for being the right hand.

But now Condemnation is among us and Judgment is upon us. Either the Antogonist or the Protagonist must Suffer Judgment and Condemnation.

And He Who Has Shown and Proven That He Hath Power Over all and to Judge, has already told us how He shall judge and in what direction He Shall Judge, even before the day of Judgement.

And it is His Judgement, as He has foretold, "That He Who Has done none of those things Which He says, You Must Not Do, Such Shall not be in danger of the Judgment on the day of Anger!

So, your choice, keep playing left and right, I look to judgments for to avoid them and you can fly your chopper into a mountain. It is your soul and your chopper, I will watch it on the news from the comfort of my lounging chair.
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Offpoint:

I go break bottles for person head o

Abeg oh! I dey my own lane dey go jeje, na im dat smuggler wan crash into me, make I press brake sharparly sharparly!
Re: . by OtemAtum: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin yeah that is one of the faces of this world Left and Rights, Wrongs and Rights, Good and Bad. And ordinarily none suffered Condemnation or judgment like the right hand has never been Condemned for being the right hand.

But now Condemnation is among us and Judgment is upon us. Either the Antogonist or the Protagonist must Suffer Judgment and Condemnation.

And He Who Has Shown and Proven That He Hath Power Over all and to Judge, has already told us how He shall judge and in what direction He Shall Judge, even before the day of Judgement.

And it is His Judgement, as He has foretold, "That He Who Has done none of those things Which He says, You Must Not Do, Such Shall not be in danger of the Judgment on the day of Anger!

So, your choice, keep playing left and right, I look to judgments for to avoid them and you can fly your chopper into a mountain. It is your soul and your chopper, I will watch it on the news from the comfort of my lounging chair.
grin Your god can only judge within the books. He has 100% mouth inside the book but is mute when it comes to earth reality. And to burst your bubble, your god is among thousands other gods of religion who are already in a spiritual cage for four years now. Peace cool
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
OtemAtum:
grin Your god can only judge within the books. He has 100% mouth inside the book but is mute when it comes to earth reality. And to burst your bubble, your god is among thousands other gods of religion who are already in a spiritual cage for four years now. Peace cool

grin
Oh man! Have you not seen that Silence Preceded Judgement?

The greater the Silence, the More you should Fear the Judgment that is to Come!

It is Written, Judgements are prepared for scorners and stripes for the back of fools!"
Re: . by OtemAtum: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
Oh man! Have you not seen that Silence Preceded Judgement?

The greater the Silence, the More you should Fear the Judgment that is to Come!

It is Written, Judgements are prepared for scorners and stripes for the back of fools!"
Lol, judgement by a god that is currently held in a spiritual cage by the gods of science? I don't gerrit cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Mr. T.B Joshua Died By Moshood Fayemiwo / Jehovah's Witnesses, Come And Answer Oh / Guys, Learn From God: The Ultimate Gentleman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.