Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,101 members, 7,963,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu (962 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 12:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Reno Omokri, an ungrateful loud-mouthed Ijaw political apologist, who continued from the place of his fall to find a scapegoat in Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for his present irrelevance, but for his social media blabbing, appears very childish and unreflective in his evil bias against Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. So what...if in 1997 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said he did not believe in "One Nigeria". So what?

I am a learner-democrat, I know what it means. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a proven forebear, and a well earned democrat, who has demonstrated his contributions to the vibrance of our politics, but Reno Omkri is a lying self-acclaimed pastor, who is only known, and good at preaching clannish politics instead of the Christian philosophy he tags himself to, to attain primitive entitlements. it is

I hereby affirm to Pastor Reno Omokri that as at 1997, it was difficult for any Nigerian from southern Nigeria to believe in "One Nigeria". General Sani Abacha owned Nigeria as at then, and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was at war with him: how can a man who swore to remove the government of Nigeria, believe in "One Nigeria", as at when he was in an intellectual war with those who held Nigeria captive, wearing military booths?

And if we must be sincere to ourselves, we cannot claim to have appreciated this "One Nigeria" chant as the reality experienced by every Nigerian, otherwise, Boko Haram will not be asking for everyone to be Islamised, IPOB would not be asking for an allowable Peoples' Republic of Biafra, neither would the South West be establishing "Amotekun" to confront their alleged Fulani herdsmen.

As at the time Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu made this statement, mortgaging his believe in "One Nigeria", the benefactor of Pastor Reno Omokri was a redundant civil staff of the OMPADEC, and was owed so much in arrears of unpaid salaries. It was Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who, upon that same privilege, was thought to have died twice, imaginarily, in the eyes of the Abacha administration: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed...left this country with 2 hangman nooses chasing his neck, for fighting for what we are enjoying as democracy today.

Nooo! Reno Omokri cannot be a Pastor, he can only be a self-acclaimed one, otherwise he would have been grateful for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's benevolence, in cheating death twice, staking everything he could afford, to facilitate the bringing back of our democracy.

He fine tuned our opposition politics after that, and was the only one who beheld the vision that it was possible to break PDP's intended "60 years" to 16 years, creating a deficit of 44 years for them.

Here is from where the true nightmare Reno suffers arose, and its true, the Asiwaju caused it, unfortunately, for no fault of his.

A man who did not believe in "One Nigeria", did not say he did not believe in a "workable Nigeria". He knew there was work to be done to Nigeria to make it "ONE", before thinking of making it "One". A man should not hate anither for hating lies and liars.

It was his believe in "Nigeria" that drove Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu through the "valley of the shadow of death" in order to contribute to the delivery of our present day democracy. The Almighty Allah, Sallalehu Alehu Wa'Salam bless him richly.

What was Reno Omokri's contribution to making today's Nigeria? Let him answer this question first, before we can find the grounds to ask him about his contributions to making his "One Nigeria" dream come true? I am sure he is not breathing thevair in Nigeria. Does Reno Omokri believe in "One Nigeria"? Reno breathes the air of the United State into his life, how can he truly understand our pains.

I see an imcompetent man, who is not qualify to define his interest in Nigeria, because he does so with mere unproductive words, and desperately expects to outshine the man who put in a life's struggle. Let it be known, now, that the man who saw the lie in our "One Nigeria" when there was much work to be done to get there, did nothing wrong.

And if we look at it very well, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has never being in a hurry to become Nigeria's President like every other Nigerian politician. It would not have been hard for him to have assumed the Presidential Candidacy of his party in all the Presidential elections after 2007, except for the ones he midwifed?

Pastor Reno Omokri, as a regional kinsman of mine, is here advised to understand how the Asiwaju is sorry for outrunning his benefactor outs it upmartingly. The Asiwaju understands how it is his right, in politics, to be insulted. Not very many politicians think in that manner, and I am not sure, Reno is a politician, but I know he can never reason as the Asiwaju would. So he needs to move on, nurse his wound well, and if he needs some assistance, the Asiwaju hands are always very open to him. Let him ask, and he shall receive.

I wish him well!

Ini Akpan Morgan writes from Uyo, Nigeria. 08102466347 (Whatsapp text only please). Email: time.subsidaries@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by MalcoImX: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Reno, who is bankrolling you?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by LaboPolitics: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2020
Tissues of zombie disinformation, misinformation and outright lies.

Trash can-worthy epistles of lamentations.
Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by History555: 1:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Rubbish article from a rubbish writer. The rubbish writer forgot to tell us tinubu was initially seeking for a post in the early days of abacha govt

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by IkwerrePikin: 1:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Internet never forgets!

Now you want to be President in Nigeria you don’t believe in.

I swear this man will loot this country dry if he eventually finds his way to Aso rock.

But well meaning Nigerians will resist him!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 1:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Tinubu zombies have resumed work to fix his already battered image

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by jlinkd78(m): 1:49am On Aug 29, 2020
Same way d Op wants us to understand d circumstances within which Tinubu wanted dissolution of one Nigeria is same way others should see reason with Nnamdi Kanu for shouting disintegration now.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by Fleshly: 1:55am On Aug 29, 2020
MrColdsweat:
Tinubu zombies have resumed work to fix his already battered image

But they are failing on every front

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by helinues: 4:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Is Reno a Nigerian?

If yes let him come down and explain more instead of doing pra pra pra behind his keyboard
Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by popez: 4:43am On Aug 29, 2020
This image laundering thing you guys are trying to do for this kleptomaniac(Tinubu) doesn't seem to be working, is it?

He doesn't believe in one Nigeria, and he wants to be president of Nigeria? Lol

If this one mistakenly becomes president (God forbid) he'll definitely fragment and destroy what remains of this country.

Nigeria at this critical moment needs a unifier, not a thief who doesn't even believe in the oneness of the country. Abeg o
Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by eagleu: 4:56am On Aug 29, 2020
popez:
This image laundering thing you guys are trying to do for this kleptomaniac(Tinubu) doesn't seem to be working, is it?

He doesn't believe in one Nigeria, and he wants to be president of Nigeria? Lol

If this one mistakenly becomes president (God forbid) he'll definitely fragment and destroy what remains of this country.

Nigeria at this critical moment needs a unifier, not a thief who doesn't even believe in the oneness of the country. Abeg o

His actions as governor, longstanding Lagos godfather, and papa iyaloja who see Lagos as being ONLY for Yorubas is in line with his professed position of not believing in anything called one Nigeria.
Whether this article is from 1997 or yesterday makes no difference, because his actions, and even those of his wife, and criminal daughter all point to a disdain for one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by Yobabad: 4:58am On Aug 29, 2020
Even now we the right thinking Yorubas does not believe in one Nigeria, to hell with one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "I Don't Believe In One Nigeria" - Tinubu by popez: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2020
eagleu:

His actions as governor, longstanding Lagos godfather, and papa iyaloja who see Lagos as being ONLY for Yorubas is in line with his professed position of not believing in anything called one Nigeria.
Whether this article is from 1997 or yesterday makes no difference, because his actions, and even those of his wife, and criminal daughter all point to a disdain for one Nigeria.

This is the absolute truth

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nigerians Await Him –  Famurewa / Origin Of Soro Soke / Africa's Richest Woman, Isabel Dos Santos Looses Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.