Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,553 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

A - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A (373 Views)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Help! Am I HIV Positive? / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: A by daddytime(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
You are not a failure, bro.

You've got a whole life ahead of you.

Keep pushing and stay strong.

You are definitely on track and perhaps a late bloomer but nothing do you.

3 Likes

Re: A by dingbang(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Go to the hospitals and see why you should be thanking God everyday of your life

2 Likes

Re: A by longetivity(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
God will shame your village people... bro

2 Likes

Re: A by Venusman(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wizkid would be in primary school when Idris abdukareem started music but it's a different story today. But I don't even know how to complete my statement, but I want you to know that you can catch up, and beat them that think you've failed now. Only if you believe get up from that thought that's drowning you.

2 Likes

Re: A by Columbine(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
we all have different destinies, some people's best may be 100% some 70% just make sure it's your best.
run your race!

3 Likes

Re: A by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Venusman:
Wizkid would be in primary school when Idris abdukareem started music but it's a different story today. But I don't even know how to complete my statement, but I want you to know that you can catch up, and beat them that think you've failed now. Only if you believe get up from that thought that's drowning you.
tnx I appreciate
Re: A by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Columbine:
we all have different destinies, some people's best may be 100% some 70% just make sure it's your best.
run your race!
I will .tnx so much
Re: A by Columbine(m): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
chibuike53:
I will .tnx so much
which school, am also in 500l radiography
Re: A by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bro, you have to remain strong and steadfast in pursuing a course you love and believe in. I can understand the intimidation by your "G-boys" homies and all that, but always think about the roles you stand to play in saving the lives of millions of Nigerians as a medical personnel.

Arm yourself with all the medical knowledge you can afford at this level and come out to help solve the myriads of problems facing our healthcare system. There's light at the end of the tunnel!

PS: you are not the only one in that position at the moment.
Re: A by mariahAngel(f): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
chibuike53:
It is kinda strange to say the least.By 4th sept I will turn 31yrs but I haven't achieved anything in life.

All I can boast of is a higher diploma (HND) and currently in 500l in medicine and surgery before the corona downtime.

The crux of the issue is that I don't have any venture that yield money for me and thus I depend on my family for cash(that make me feel less a man) and shelter.

and also I have no saving at all due to the back and forth effect of schooling and other expenditure per se.

I feel quite depressed.

what have u achieved at ur age?

You are not a failure. You are on the right path to success.
Re: A by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

Tnx

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

Tnx

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Columbine:

which school, am also in 500l radiography

I would love to state the school but my course mates view the forum .
Re: A by Columbine(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2020

I would love to state the school but my course mates view the forum .

ok!
I have friends who I think may be way older who came for 2nd degree in either medicine or some para-medicals courses. you're on the right track don't put yourself under unnecessary pressure, you're a man, that's an advantage. There are men who are above 30 with no direction yet, which I blame the country's economy, but for you in the next 5yrs you'll be better off than you are now.
graduate first, time will tell

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get HPV Vaccine In Ilorin Or Offa? / See Girl Who Remix Joeboy Song She Is The Best A MUST WATCH / We Will Design A Professional Logo For U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.