Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,485 members, 7,961,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nairaland Is Being Run By Leftist /atheist Ideology..(i Was Ban For No Reason) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Is Being Run By Leftist /atheist Ideology..(i Was Ban For No Reason) (127 Views)

Pastor Sunday Adeleja Says Christ Embassy Is Being Run Like MMM / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Being Run By Leftist /atheist Ideology..(i Was Ban For No Reason) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2020
A guy created a topic about how two people getting stuck together can be scientifically explain and has nothing to do with black magic But I and some other monikers gave a different opinion and immediately a mod ban me for anti spam. Can you imagine? One atheist guy even insult me and yet the mod did nothing.

You must swear an oath to comment on islam thread and should never disagree with them but the opposite is the case with Christian topics, any atheist is free to abuse, provoke and insult on a christain topic, is this fair?

Even in politics, the mods are pro-democrat and anti-Trump/Republic, it seems like Nairaland is also dinning with the world Leftist global agenda.
I think the best thing is for me to simply deactivate my account and leave in peace.
Re: Nairaland Is Being Run By Leftist /atheist Ideology..(i Was Ban For No Reason) by OtemAtum: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2020
Don't feel paranoia. We are all banned irrespective of our world views. I don't know if anybody here on nairaland receives more ban than myself for making known what I know about the multiverse, yet I don't feel like I'm being specifically pointed out to be persecuted.

(1) (Reply)

Image And Inscription / Pastor David Ibiyomie Curses Daddy Freeze / MFM Daily Devotional 9 September 2020 – Power To Bind And Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.