Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,549 members, 7,961,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu (45603 Views)

Hunger Protest: FG Needs More Time, Oba Of Benin Tells Nigerians / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / ‘Call Your Thugs To Order’ – Oba Of Benin Tells Edo Deputy Gov, Shaibu [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by xjiggy: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?
The Oba of Benin answers to nobody. That institution is one of the most revered and respected traditional institution in this country unlike some other traditional leaders that go cap in hand to Governors lodge and presidential villa to hustle

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Nadaken: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2020
Daum:
Every body knows the APC is violent, and thugs like Kabaka are for the APC, but we in Edo knows that the PDP also has their thugs under Philip. The Oba knows this. The incidence at the palace gate is known and the Oba knows what he is talkinh about. Edo people know that the only way Oshiomole and their thugs can e contained is matching them with ur own thugs so they clearly support the PDP.

The Oba already castigated everyone. But you must understand that Obaseki is not also a contestant but chief security officer of the state.
My whole family is voting Obaseki. The Oba just told all of them to calm down. You people don't live in Edo, you people will be typing rubbish.

Election never reach people dy die for here during campaign for accident and other things. The political atmosphere is already tensed. What the Oba did was to calm nerves down.

Truth of the matter is this election is mainly between Oshiomole and Obaseki. Oshiomole is fighting fr his political survival. Him and his old cronies.

All the old politicians are with Oshiomole, so they're fighting for their survival because Obaseki no give them face. If Obaseki wins this election, Oshiomole is finished. Ize iyamu and Obaseki no really get issues, it is that Short Oshiomole who has vowed to cause trouble for Obaseki and Philip.

Why is Nairaland not showing where the Oba talked to Oshiomole. Nairaland is too pro-Apc in this Edo election.

4+4- Ogbane
I watched the full one hour 50 mins of the video no where was oshomole cautioned except praised

Just a video and you claim you know what is happening in edo
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Daum: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2020
Nadaken:
I watched the full one hour 50 mins of the video no where was oshomole cautioned except praised

Just a video and you claim you know what is happening in edo

Okay
Shay you are in Benin.....walk into the Oba palace and tell him. Don't be crying more than the bereaved here.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Daum: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2020
The desire of every Edo person is that the election should come and go in peace and Obaseki should be re-elected.

You're not living in Edo you are crying more than the bereaved. If e start now, it is we Edo people dat Will die and you will either be in Oshogbo or Aba typing rubbish. Using our lives as case study.

I remember when I was a kid, my cousin and I were fighting, my uncle allowed us fight till we got exhausted. After fighting he flogged us. Because I was older than my cousin with 3 months, I received 23 strokes and my cousin received 20 strokes. The extra 3 strokes was because as an older brother, I was meant to show more restraint.

Till I and my cousin became men, we lived our lives in the same house and we never threw a single punch at each other.

The Oba has calmed down nerves, some people are crying more than the bereaved.

Leave Edo people and their king to decide their faith. If e pain you for wetin oba talk, kill yourself.

I am fully for PDP
Obaseki must to gba
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Torg77: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1363385/edo-guber-call-thugs-order-oba-benin-tells-deputy-gov/

LOL this oba is clearly in the pockets of the APC. A foolish man. He is clearly taking sides. Thugs like tony kababa is on the APC side causing pain and grief
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Torg77: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
cpu2006:
This is how our Kings suppose be. He told him point black.
God will continue to be with you sir

This oba is a weirdo lol thugs like tony kanaka and the rest of them are on the APC side causing grief. The man is clearly supporting APC . he has been bribed
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by Torg77: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
ProfAmaben:
I am beginning to suspect the Oba as Oshiomole's boy, what about Oshiomole and Iyamu's boys?

It is very clear the oba is taking sides. The notorious thug tony kanaka and his boys are with oshiomole. From the way the oba speaks he's clearly supporting ize iyamu but as a so called king he should be neutral

1 Like

Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by ProfAmaben(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Torg77:

It is very clear the oba is taking sides. The notorious thug tony kanaka and his boys are with oshiomole. From the way the oba speaks he's clearly supporting ize iyamu but as a so called king he should be neutral

He is actually a so-called King. His time would definitely come and go, like the others before him.
Re: ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu by babajero(m): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nadaken:
yea, federal might can't stop an overwhelming vote.

But in Edo you have apc to the north, pdp to the central and both pdp/apc in the south.

That's why it may be easy for federal might to suppress south and win Edo by 2/3
There was no where I mentioned edo in my write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) / Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.