Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lady Gangs Up With Friends To Beat Their Friend For Snatching Her Boyfriend (VD) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lady Gangs Up With Friends To Beat Their Friend For Snatching Her Boyfriend (VD) (954 Views)

‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / "Gangs Of Lagos" Banner Torn On Third Mainland Bridge (Picture) / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gangs Up With Friends To Beat Their Friend For Snatching Her Boyfriend (VD) by Psalm6ix: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
A Video shared by Kingsparo TV on instagram shows the moment a Lady gang up with her friends to beat up one of their friends for allegedly snatching her boyfriend from her.

This is really a fight for love. How i wish my girlfriend can also fight for me like this. (Wink)

The Video have already cause reactions on social media, some people saying that its rubbish, some say they can't try that, some say they ladies have 'eat belly full' that's why they are fighting.

Quotable reaction by an Instagram user says:

Dis na rubbish na, d way girls dey boy mata fr head dey shock me o, hmmmm

Watch Video on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEw7URKnb9K5jYm2_wW5v8vzwYuic0S-oYTe2k0/

https://www.kingsparo.com/2020/09/lady-gangs-up-with-her-friends-to-beat.html

Re: Lady Gangs Up With Friends To Beat Their Friend For Snatching Her Boyfriend (VD) by dawnomike(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Worrisdis?
Re: Lady Gangs Up With Friends To Beat Their Friend For Snatching Her Boyfriend (VD) by Celob(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2020
make i look front dis one no concern me.
Re: Lady Gangs Up With Friends To Beat Their Friend For Snatching Her Boyfriend (VD) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: Is It The Right Name For Us? / Dance Movies / Nta Nonsence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.