Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,930 members, 7,962,962 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Prince Bbnaija: Age, Family, Time In The House, Full Bio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Bbnaija: Age, Family, Time In The House, Full Bio (406 Views)

Purple Speedy Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Career And Net Worth / Sharon Ooja: Age, Career, Relationship, Full Bio / Erica: Nonstop beautiful Pictures Of Erica, Her Full Bio And Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Bbnaija: Age, Family, Time In The House, Full Bio by ChoiceArukwe: 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
BBNaija Prince Enwerem climbed the steps of the stage with the other 19 housemates the day he was unveiled, wearing a broad smile with a promise to entertain viewers. Before his one month stay in the house, he became one who would be known for his love for durags, his excellent acting skills, his amazing dancing steps, and his eloquence.

Prince Nelson Enwerem was born in 1996. He celebrated his 25th year birthday in the Big Brother Naija house on August 2. Prince is from Ugiri Isiala Mbano Local government in Imo State. There are publications that put his State of origin to be Abia State.

Contine READING https://heavyng.com/blog/prince-bbnaija-bio/

(1) (Reply)

I Got To Where I Am Today Through Hard Work, Not My Dad _ DJ Cuppy / Ex-bbnaija Housemates Celebrate Nigeria At 60 In Flashy Attires (full Video) / Veteran Actor Mama Rainbow Dazzles As She Turns 78years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.