Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:36 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Housemates React To Kiddwaya's Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Housemates React To Kiddwaya's Eviction (512 Views)

Bbnaija: "I Have Not Seen Fried Beans Until Now"- Housemates React To Princess / Housemates React As Tolanibaj, Wathoni, And Brighto Are Evicted From The Show / Uriel Oputa Loves Anthony Joshua, Bbn Housemates React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Housemates React To Kiddwaya's Eviction by Ijcharis(f): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown Edition Housemates recently reacted to fellow housemate eviction, Kiddwaya.

The Lockdown housemates, Laycon, Nengi, Ozo, and Neo have expressed their shock at Kiddwaya's Sunday night eviction.

Following Sunday's live eviction show, the surviving housemates gathered in groups to share their thoughts on how events turned out.

Discussing with Neo, Trikytee revealed that he was probably the most stunned housemate at Ebuka's announcement.

"If anybody told me that Kiddwaya would be out today I wouldn’t believe it", TrikyTee said.

Neo also disclosed that Kidd's eviction may have been influenced by the former housemate's constant talk about being self-made.

Nengi, on the other hand, revealed she saw Kidd reaching the finale.

"I was shocked by Kiddwaya’s eviction. He didn’t see it coming. I also didn’t see it because I thought he would stay until the final. He sold himself while in the show and I felt that was a guaranteed stay for him".

READ LAYCON'S REACTION: https://news.1app.online/bbnaija-2020-housemates-react-to-kiddwayas-evicton/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Winner Laycon Set To Star First Nigerian Showmax Original Reality Series / My Honest - DAVIDO - WIZKID & BURNA-BOY Album Review!!!! / Brother To Olaoye Speaks On Tope Alabi's Paternity Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.