Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,538 members, 7,961,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Man United, Liverpool Wants Thiago Price Down - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United, Liverpool Wants Thiago Price Down (174 Views)

Everton's Boss Wants Thiago Silva / Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / "Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United, Liverpool Wants Thiago Price Down by Benjaminnx(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
Liverpool and Manchester United are attempting to force Bayern Munich to sell Thiago Alcantara for a lower fee by waiting to make a proposal late within the transfer window, according to Uli Hoeness. the long run of Spain international Thiago has long been the topic of debate with Premier League champions Liverpool having been touted as the midfielder’s presumably suitors. However, rumours later suggested United were also within the race for the 29-year-old, whose deal with the Bundesliga champions expires in June 2021.
As yet, there hasn't been any agreement with Liverpool, thought to be put off by an asking price of €30million for a player who would be available on a free transfer in less than a year.
Hoeness also suggested that Thiago might already have a deal agreed with one or both teams but that nothing has been thrashed out with Bayern. the previous club president believes some delaying tactics could also be live to undertake to secure a lower fee and pondered whether Bayern could also be better telling Thiago he has got to stay .
“It is a difficult situation. a moment ago we agreed on a new four-year contract. Some days later, he said: ‘I am trying to find a new challenge.’ Which is completely okay,” Hoeness told Sport1-Doppelpass.
“I think he obviously has an agreement with Liverpool or Manchester United or both of them. Now both clubs are bluffing, nobody has contacted Bayern Munich officially.
“From my point of view, that has no style. [They’re] waiting until the last week [of the transfer window], when they’re getting to make an inexpensive offer.

Check out the rest of this article on clitnets.
https://clitnets.com/econ.php?id=52

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Leicester Vs Arsenal HT 0-0 / NPFL Merchandise - Legitimate? / Nigeria Women's League To Start Dec 9th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.