Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (756 Views)

Ayade: Spaghetti Flyover, Major Bridges To Be Completed Soon / Igbos Should Learn From History & Vote Muhammadu Buhari- Igbo Group / 2019: Abia Governor’s Aide Hints Peter Obi May Be Chosen As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TIGRITIS: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2020
I think your points are valid depending on your brain processing capacity.
For example, Obasanjo littered Ota with mosques and Islamic schools before northerners agreed to vote him. I understand Sheikh Obasanjo has a phd in Islamic and Arabic studies from NOUN.
I also understand Sheikh Jonathan built over 20,000 mosques and Islamic schools in otueke before he was voted. He is now the chief imam of otueke mosque.
In fact, yemi Osinbajo is presently the chief imam of Aso Rock mosque. I listened to his friday sermon and he preached the Islamic doctrine better than Sheikh Gumi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kingzizzy: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2020
OPC was armed and killing people all over the South West in the late 1990's. It did not stop a Yoruba man called Obasanjo from being elected President in 1999 and 2003. There was no need for Yoruba to build any bridge

Fulani herdsmen are armed and killing people across the country. It did not stop Nigerians electing a Fulani man called Buhari in 2015 and 2019. There was no need to build any bridge

It is only when it comes to Igbos that Nigerians suddenly remember the bridge that must be built!

Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by solmus: 8:29am On Sep 17, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: . by simpleseyi: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
We simply mean the following;

1. Igboman will ever rule Nigeria.
2. Igbos will never get Biafra
3. There will never be the type of Restructuring igbos are screaming for.
Re: . by slivertongue: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
nonsense post. op perish ur destructive sentient.
Re: . by Benevento(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
that's how they forced Alhaji Goodluck Yusuf Jonathan to install Iman in Otuoke.
Re: . by slivertongue: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
simpleseyi:

speak for ur self. sheik gummi said worse about Christians, yet OBJ and GEJ became Presidents of Nigeria in a democracy. u can't stop what God will do. all the tribal rants can't decide for God
Re: . by IamWonderful: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
TIGRITIS:
For example, Obasanjo littered Ota with mosques and Islamic schools before northerners agreed to vote him. I understand Sheikh Obasanjo has a phd in Islamic and Arabic studies from NOUN.
I also understand Sheikh Jonathan built over 20,000 mosques and Islamic schools in otueke before he was voted. He is now the chief imam of otueke mosque.
In fact, yemi Osinbajo is presently the chief imam of Aso Rock mosque. I listened to his friday sermon and he preached the Islamic doctrine better than Sheikh Gumi.
Hmmm depending on his capacity of comprehension and mental ability devoid of hatred and bitterness, thumbs up.
Re: . by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
simpleseyi:

Well, at least you get top points for honesty! wink
Re: . by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Benevento:
that's how they forced Alhaji Goodluck Yusuf Jonathan to install Iman in Otuoke.

You honestly think GE was allowed to contest in 2011 by your lot out of a sense of justice and fairness?

1 Like

Re: . by gtown: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
TIGRITIS:
grin grin grin That idiot will regret writing those trash after reading this.
Re: . by simpleseyi: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Well, at least you get top points for honesty! wink

God is against lying.
Re: . by helinues: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Here we go again ...

The way you lay your bed......
Re: . by helinues: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
TIGRITIS:

This is unfair ooo...

You sure say the guy go fit comprehend all this...
Re: . by TIGRITIS: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
gtown:

grin grin grin That idiot will regret writing those trash after reading this.
He has deleted the post. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election: Misleading Images Flood The Internet / Why Fg’s Reduction On Vehicle Duties Will Affect Every Other Thing / What Nnamdi Kanu Tweeted About The Unity Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.