Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,464 members, 7,961,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

How Do You Treat Your Drinking Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Treat Your Drinking Water (671 Views)

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More / Would You Use Seminal Fluid To Treat Your Pimples? / How Do You Know If Your Drinking Water Is Acidic Or Alkaline? Water PH Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Treat Your Drinking Water by oluwabamis(m): 1:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
by this thread, i mean to find out what people do to their raw water before drinking it at home, im not refering to people who buy pure water,bottled water or other packed water. for example i just fetch water from my bore hole and just drink it.
pls share with us, how you treat your water.
Re: How Do You Treat Your Drinking Water by vickyyadav: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2011
Storing water safely

Store one gallon of water per person per day.

Store at least a three-day supply of water per person.

Collect the water from a safe supply.

Thoroughly washed plastic containers such as soft drink bottles are best. You can also purchase food-grade plastic buckets or drums.

Seal water containers tightly, label with date, and store in a cool, dark place.

Replace water every six months.

Never reuse a container that contained toxic materials such as pesticides, solvents, chemicals, oil or antifreeze.
Re: How Do You Treat Your Drinking Water by oluwabamis(m): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2011
that was helpful, thanks
Re: How Do You Treat Your Drinking Water by Henadek(m): 1:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Reach out to us @ https://www.lagosislewatertreatment.com for your water treatment solutions. Why not try out our FREE WATER INSPECTION ��https://www.lagosislewatertreatment.com/contact-us/inspect-my-water/ for an inspection on the Island and Mainland, to give you recommendations on a lasting solution to your borehole and tap water.

(1) (Reply)

Weak Eye Sight, Need Help / Medical Consult 24/7 / Local Medicine Cannot Cure What Modern Medicine Fails To Cure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.