Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,866 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Regina Daniels Laments Having No Friends That Can Be There For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Laments Having No Friends That Can Be There For Her (427 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / I Wish I Have Friends That Can Be There For Me – Regina Daniels Laments / Photos: Regina Daniels Laments Over Body Weight Caused By Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Laments Having No Friends That Can Be There For Her by 9jatweets: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels have lamented her lack of friends that can be there for her the same way she has been there for them.

The wife of Nigerian billionaire took to her Snapchat handle to share her frustration, while speaking on friendship.

According to her, it's only... Read full post

(1) (Reply)

Juju In Movie Industry Makes Actor Long Face Turns Cripple / Social Media Users Mocks Regina Daniels After Editing Her Husband Face / Runtown, Falz And Rudeboy Lead The Protest Against SARS Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.