Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,078 members, 7,960,429 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

My SUMEC Generator Misbehaves With My Television, ADVISE PLEASE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My SUMEC Generator Misbehaves With My Television, ADVISE PLEASE (199 Views)

I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please! / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My SUMEC Generator Misbehaves With My Television, ADVISE PLEASE by BaronBright: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good Day Good people of Nairaland.. Trust your Monday went well

Please, I am in a bit of a fix. I have a Sumec Firman Generator SPG 1800 which is fairly new since I bought it in July. I don't use it very much and so far it hasn't developed fault.

I live in a one room with a small 23 inch Toshiba LED TV and a small Akai Tabletop fridge.

My issue is that my generator cannot power the Television alone except I have to plug in something with high voltage like the fridge, and when I plug in the fridge, it comes on but due to how the fridge mechanism fluctuates up and down, whenever the fridge goes down, so does the TV.

I have also experimented with pressing Iron and electric cooker. Whenever I plug them, the TV comes on, but whenever they fluctuate, TV goes off... I wonder why the gen wont power the TV naturally without added help.

(The TV also doesn't on when there is low current)

WHAT DO YOU ADVISE ME TO DO ON THIS? Get a stabiliser? Or repair the TV?
Re: My SUMEC Generator Misbehaves With My Television, ADVISE PLEASE by nifemi25(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Baba no let wetin no get mouth kill you... Sell both generator and fridge. Shikena

(1) (Reply)

The King And His Wives(read To The End). / Very Urgent...... / My Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.