Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,990 members, 7,960,134 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

24yrs Old Girl Am Looking For A Strong That Can Satisfy Me On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24yrs Old Girl Am Looking For A Strong That Can Satisfy Me On Bed (582 Views)

I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24yrs Old Girl Am Looking For A Strong That Can Satisfy Me On Bed by Buzor16: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2020
Oh, what a boring day. Been reading all day, no one to talk to, no one to make me happy.

My name is Beauty, and I am a final year student of Stanford University, Studying Accounting.

I need a guy for a relationship, someone who is romantic, and truthful. Country, or skin colour don't matter to me.

Please don't worry about money. I won't ask that from you. My parents are taking good care of my needs.

Anyways, let's start by getting to know each other. Please don't send number. Contact me via the "SEND MESSAGE'' button that's all. I will reply if I like you.
Please, I may not have time to check comments. Only messages sent directly through the "SEND MESSAGE" button will get to me. Thanks. Use romantic words when sending your message

Re: 24yrs Old Girl Am Looking For A Strong That Can Satisfy Me On Bed by ProphetofOdin: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2020
By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: 24yrs Old Girl Am Looking For A Strong That Can Satisfy Me On Bed by meobizy(f): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2020
Fake News.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Who Covers Body With Tattoos Get Banned / Guys Get In Here Let Me Tell You A Secret (18+) / Help!!!!!!!!! Weak Erection!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.