Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:54 PM

Pls What Can I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Can I Do?? (1028 Views)

Pls What Is Wrong With This Uploaded Pic... / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Pls What Is The Difference Between Genotype As And sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Can I Do?? by Elsafema: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2011
there is this girl i love so much with my life becus she has every thing a man is looking for in a woman but this girl confex to me that my boss in the office slept with her in the past before i met her though she no longer with my boss this girl love me and so do i but what can i do, apart from working in the same office with my boss i leave in the same company estate with him. i need serious advise
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2011
and where is the problem sir?! your ego will get in the way of your happiness if you continue focussing on the wrong things.
just as you had exes so does she, the fact that it was your boss is irrelevant. . . . . . . . . . unless you are insecure and will always picture her in the arms of your boss or suspect foul play if he says hello to her at your place of residence.
grow up!
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by kokoye(m): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2011
I blame the girl for telling you. . . . .couldnt she see you're not matured enough to handle such?

You said she's no longer with your boss. . .and she loves you.

grow up. get her a new job and move apartments if you cant handle seeing him.
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by gbanikiti(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^ gud answer.
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Yeneks(f): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
kokoye:

I blame the girl for telling you. . . . .couldnt she see you're not matured enough to handle such?

You said she's no longer with your boss.

grow up. get her a new job and move apartments if you cant handle seeing him.
So true, she told you cuz she's mature and that's what grown women do. It's up to you to let your boss come in the way of your happiness or not!
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by obowunmi(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2011
and so what she slept with your boss ?
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 01, 2011
all dis girls wey dey post silly coments abeg make una shup up jor.,d tin dey pain to dey see d man wey don blow ur babe everyday its nt abt trustin her or nt. D best tin to do @O.P if u truely luv d girl change location my guy.
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by 190: 7:05am On Mar 01, 2011
enamaye:

all dis girls wey dey post silly coments abeg make una shup up jor.,d tin dey pain to dey see d man wey don blow your babe everyday its nt abt trustin her or nt. D best tin to do @O.P if u truely luv d girl change location my guy.
grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by MMM2(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
allow ur boss 2 marry her.
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by jaybee3(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2011
Do you prefer to lose your girl cos of your supposed insecurities?
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by bobbyray(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2011
invite your boss to the house, relaxx him down with ice cold beer and eran igbe, nkwobi, or asun.

Bleep your girl while your boss watch, grin grin grin wink wink

u be mumu tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Yeneks(f): 5:36am On Mar 04, 2011
enamaye:

all dis girls wey dey post silly coments abeg make una shup up jor.,d tin dey pain to dey see d man wey don blow your babe everyday its nt abt trustin her or nt. D best tin to do @O.P if u truely luv d girl change location my guy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bobbyray:

invite your boss to the house, relaxx him down with ice cold beer and eran igbe, nkwobi, or asun.

bleep your girl while your boss watch, grin grin grin wink wink

Looooooolz! I'm so rolling!
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2011
A no doubt uncormfortable experience for everyone involved.

I hope they sort it out, whichever way works better.
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Ekpoma1: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2011
4llow ur heart. If ur heart no gree, my guy no enta. Its kind of hard 4 we guyz knwin dat d nxt guy passin have once trap dat honey well. If u love d gal n u are happy with her around u, then u have 2 drop ur ego n insecurities. Be a man!
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by annita19(f): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2011
There is nothing wrong with that, swallow your jealous pride and move on with her.
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Elsafema: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2011
lol
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Elsafema: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2011
lol
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
Op thats in the past na,just take your boss as one of the men she dated b4 u.GROW A PAIR MAN.
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by MzGreat(f): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2011
enamaye:

and whats d difference in what yu just said n what d girls replied

bobbyray:

bleep your girl while your boss watch, grin grin grin wink wink

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Tosinville(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
lol
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by MzGreat(f): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2011
hey Mr. wats popin?
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by Ranoscky(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2011
The 1st and 2nd posters has finished the job, so, Moderator pls close the thread, Next!
Re: Pls What Can I Do?? by dunhil: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2011
Is she the only girl in this world?, once a soldier will always be a soldier, hope u know that?.use ur tongue to count ur teeth my friend,

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining A Single Girlfriend Is It Good? / Help!she dosent trust Me / Help! She Is Obsessed With And Committed To Male Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.