Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,499 members, 7,961,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

#bbnaija 2020: 4 Things To Expect In The Final Bbnaija Lockdown Party - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2020: 4 Things To Expect In The Final Bbnaija Lockdown Party (456 Views)

BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Voting Results From Week One Released By Multichoice / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2020: 4 Things To Expect In The Final Bbnaija Lockdown Party by Naijmobile: 11:57am On Sep 26, 2020
After a feisty Lockdown Season ,all is set to crown the winner of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown tomorrow evening. However, before the crowning, the housemates’ are going to vibe one last time in today’s night party. Here are 4 things to expect in the final BBNaija night party.

1. Sizzling Performance From Praiz

Praise Ugbede Adejo aka Praiz, is a Nigerian R&B songwriter, producer and singer. He is best known for releasing hit singles like “Rich and Famous”, “Sisi” and “I Love You”. Expect some thrilling performance from him.

2. Get Ready To “Gbese” With Alternate Sound

Alternate Sound, Africa’s Premium Band is a 4-Man band that uses advanced technology to enhance the quality of live band experience. The band has performed with many top African talents like Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Flavour, Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, etc. Get you dancing shoes and get ready to ‘Gbese’

https://naijmobile.com/bbnaija-2020-3-things-to-expect-in-the-final-bbnaija-lockdown-party/
Re: #bbnaija 2020: 4 Things To Expect In The Final Bbnaija Lockdown Party by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
The organizers should entertain the housemates well, o. They took the time out of their lockdown to entertain us during ours.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: “Jackie B is too possessive to be with Michael" - Blessing Okoro / My Wife Refused To Have Sex With Me, I Want Divorce-kalu, Actor / If You Watched This Movie,you Have Grandchildren(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.