Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,100 members, 7,960,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Multimedia Lynks Ltd. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multimedia Lynks Ltd. (826 Views)

Nigerian Based Company Gpluz Multimedia Launches Adsense Alternative / Learn The Basic Of Multimedia And Creative Graphics / Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multimedia Lynks Ltd. by bennymore(m): 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2007
As part of the money making opportunities in town, i came across, multimedia lynks ltd. it is a multilevel marketing programme  that has a great and good payment plan.
it has different pprogrampackage you can benefit from which sends millions of nNairainto your account on monthly basis if you do it right.
Unlike GNLD, TTIANSHIand others where you need to sell products, you have nothing to sell in this, just invest and introduce 5 people to the programme and you start making money.

you can visit their website for more information. better still send me an e-mail bennymore2002@yahoo.cComor call me on 01-8134925, 08077716929 for cclarification

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Over 600 Catfish Millionaires Network! / create jobs / What Do U Think About Forex? And Wonder Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.