Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,418 members, 7,961,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) (1408 Views)

Nengi To Ozo: “I Don’t Like This Kind Of Love, I Knew It Was Fake All Along" / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / “I Like Ozo He Looks So Yummy” — Toke Makinwa Gushes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2020
BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video)

Nengi has said that she likes Ozo but was only avoiding him so as to resist temptation.

She revealed that if she had fallen for Ozo, she would have done things that would have jeopardized her success in the Big Brother Naija house.

Nengi revealed this during an interview with Ebuka on Monday, September 28, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poVssqqw0_4&t=87s

https://igberetvnews.com/1366384/bbnaija-like-ozo-avoided-prevent-temptation-nengi-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by GolDRoger: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2020
Are u now feeling guilty??
After making GuymAn like OZO to trend for the wrong reasons.

Abeg stop trying to crawl back
Re: BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2020
shocked
Re: BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by Hazlett1988: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2020
The babe has done nothing wrong but only trying to focus on the game and not get distracted,my Op tho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
It was funny the day she tried hammering into his head about being there for the money and he should remember he came for the same. The guy started debating over the matter as if her love was worth more than 85m. I have suffered the same before. The painful part is after kpenshing the kpekus twice, eye go clear completely and the love begins to dwindle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by inoki247: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
So are you saying u want the guy to chop u privately not publicly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by Theboy21: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
The power of the law of attraction, she start loving him when he is now sentless cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: I Like Ozo. I Only Avoided Him To Prevent Temptation - Nengi (Video) by Jman06(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'll be happy to see these two get married

Ozo shouldn't back off

(1) (Reply)

Reality Tv Star, Nengi Shares Beautiful Photos On Instagram / See Beautiful Photos Of Luchy Donalds With Yul Edochie, Frederick Leonard, Osita / Davido And Burna Boy Fights In A Club In Ghana, Wizkid Looks Away [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.