Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (843 Views)

BUA Cement Lists 33.86 Billion Shares On NSE, Now Third Largest Listed Company / Dalecoin Has Been Listed On Decentex.com Exchange / Dalecoin Has Been Listed On Coinmarketcap And Etherdelta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by FuckHomophobes: 1:10am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: . by GMBuhari: 4:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Why start October first with a lie ?

I checked uniswap Pi has not been listed yet
FuckHomophobes:
Wow, this is just a friendly reminder that you can still join and start mining today. It doesn't cost you anything now.

P.S. The app does not consume your data. You only need to log in and start mining. You can switch off your data after all.

Pic 1 : The Uniswap interface

Pic 2 : Guess who's gonna modify his comment on a millionaire thread here on Nairaland few months to come? I bet you do grin.

Join now whilst it's still early. Who says you won't become a millionaire? cheesy

How to download: Go to Google playstore and search for "Pi"

Download and Register free of charge

You would need a referral code before you can register

Input "Onlineguy"

Voila, you're registered to begin mining. You're definitely hitting it big.

I'll be here to answer all your questions tongue. Cruptocurrency is the real blood money
Re: . by FuckHomophobes: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
GMBuhari:
Why start October first with a lie ?

I checked uniswap Pi has not been listed yet

God♂️ I used that as a sample , to show that Pi will be a big project, yes it's not trading yet , so what are you now saying?

You can only start mining for now so that you would have mined enough when it eventually launches.

Abeg make una learn how to talk undecided
Re: . by GMBuhari: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
You used it as a sample ? WTF is wrong with you , You went to a great extent to design a fake excange platform picture and you are saying you used it as a sample

Normally i wouldn't complain but when i saw the post i shared it with my downlines and fyi i have had Pi since beta was launched early 2019 or thereabout , i even forgot about it until i saw your post

don't lie to people so you can have downlines there are more decent ways to do things
FuckHomophobes:

God♂️ I used that as a sample , to show that Pi will be a big project, yes it's not trading yet , so what are you now saying?

You can only start mining for now so that you would have mined enough when it eventually launches.

Abeg make una learn how to talk undecided

1 Like

Re: . by FuckHomophobes: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
GMBuhari:
You used it as a sample ? WTF is wrong with you , You went to a great extent to design a fake excange platform picture and you are saying you used it as a sample

Normally i wouldn't complain but when i saw the post i shared it with my downlines and fyi i have had Pi since beta was launched early 2019 or thereabout , i even forgot about it until i saw your post

don't lie to people so you can have downlines there are more decent ways to do things

First of all, I am so happy you remembered the app via my post and you went back to mining it. cool

That was my main reason of opening the thread in the first place, so that you would have mined enough if eventually there would be a development.

Those who care to download the app, would definitely do so. Thank goodness you aren't new to crypo and the values it holds.

Peace smiley
Re: . by lahp(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
can it be downloaded on a pc
Re: . by Oyindamolah: 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Really?!
Re: . by Kibbs(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2023
FuckHomophobes Hope you’re doing great? There’s something I’d like to ask you so if you don’t mind, can I get your contact or email or sm or anything I can use to get a message across?

1 Like

Re: . by FuckHomophobes: 9:12pm On May 30, 2023
Kibbs:
FuckHomophobes Hope you’re doing great? There’s something I’d like to ask you so if you don’t mind, can I get your contact or email or sm or anything I can use to get a message across?

My email is on my bio.
Re: . by Kibbs(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2023
FuckHomophobes:

My email is on my bio.

Dunno how I missed it 🤦🏾‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

Accelerex Pos / Make N30k Weekly As Our Distributor (guaranteed) / Best 3 Odds On Nairaland For Sports Traders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.