Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,831 members, 7,962,733 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta (2104 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Buzor16: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
According to A Facebook user named Israel Joe This Nigerian Youth Corper has just been Arrested For Raping and Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta State;

A youth corp member defiled an eleven (11) year old JSS 2 student. Simple instruction to carry out home lessons have ended the little girl with pregnancy.

The Nana College Warri student now goes through the pain of abuse and molestation. While he will be charge to court and a notification has been sent to NYSC national secretariat, we insist that parents must be careful with those they leave with their children. Trust no man.

The suspect is right at the custody of B Division Warri and we are much...Watch Full Video Here And Continue Reading

Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
I have a self control over attractive gels because I mas.turbate when I am hot down there.My sperm bank is always empty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by yuhsa: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
wonders shall never end
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by midolian(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin grin

See him face.. grin

There are many ways to serve your Fatherland, this is definitely not one of them.

This man deserves no pity abeg
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Uzomacharles: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
All these corpers wey there d1ck no dey rest
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Princerichi0(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Werey in disguise
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Ikeast(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pa Corper you see your life?,
Konji don kill your career.........
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Aladdin1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
His village people finally got him.like play!,like play!.his penis has finally destroyed his destiny.what a shame and a disgrace to his family and to all serving and ex-corp members who served their fatherland with dignity.
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Karlovich: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ewedu corpers disgracing themselves
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Righteousness89(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Destiny Diluted, Delayed and almost Destroyed all because He allowed The Flesh to control and Confuse Him
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Edyice: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
comshots:
I have a self control over attractive gels because I mas.turbate when I am hot down there.My sperm bank is always empty

grin. You want to wound me with laughter...

(Always empty got me .. grin )
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Edyice: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Most corpers are doing it but who got caught is the sex addict or molester or whatever you want to Call it... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by AFULA(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
okay
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Buzor16: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Howq5My10g&t=1s
comshots:
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
comshots:
........self control indeed....... should we clap for you because you are proud of the demon that is controlling you?.......what exactly is the difference between you and the culprit in this news...........try controlling that masturbation for a month.......at the expiration of one month you can spew that trash of having self control over yourself if you are able to stay off masturbation for the full one month.......... until then I see no difference between you and the miscreant in this news......the earlier you realize the damage you are doing to yourself if actually you indulge in masturbation the better for you
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
toobusy:
........self control indeed....... should we clap for you because you are proud of the demon that is controlling you?.......what exactly is the difference between you and the culprit in this news...........try controlling that masturbation for a month.......at the expiration of one month you can spew that trash of having self control over yourself if you are able to stay off masturbation for the full one month.......... until then I see no difference between you and the miscreant in this news......the earlier you realize the damage you are doing to yourself if actually you indulge in masturbation the better for you
Is it your pri.ck?
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by modsfucker: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
comshots:

So you're a self-servicer

Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Mayng01(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Cofa dickson. Your own don be o
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Buzor16: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Buzor16: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
comshots:

masturbation kills ...flee from it
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Buzor16: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Howq5My10g&t=1s
midolian:
grin grin grin

See him face.. grin

There are many ways to serve your Fatherland, this is definitely not one of them.

This man deserves no pity abeg
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by NaijaCover(m): 6:45am On Oct 05, 2020
Poor NYSC Corper
Re: Nigerian Youth Corper Arrested For Raping, Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta by Buzor16: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMweOCppDyU&t=1s
Buzor16:
According to A Facebook user named Israel Joe This Nigerian Youth Corper has just been Arrested For Raping and Impregnating A JSS2 Student In Delta State;

A youth corp member defiled an eleven (11) year old JSS 2 student. Simple instruction to carry out home lessons have ended the little girl with pregnancy.

The Nana College Warri student now goes through the pain of abuse and molestation. While he will be charge to court and a notification has been sent to NYSC national secretariat, we insist that parents must be careful with those they leave with their children. Trust no man.

The suspect is right at the custody of B Division Warri and we are much...Watch Full Video Here And Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

How To Report Scammers / "You Are In The Wrong Neighbourhood"- Whiteman Harrassed Blackman: Pics & Video / This Girl Is Missing.....picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.