Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported (691 Views)

I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka / Yahoo Boys Should Not Be Arrested, It’s A Game - Gifty Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 04, 2020
Many young boys in Nigeria today are into yahoo or internet fraud. If you ask them, their reason is ''i'm poor, there is no job, politicians do the worst" . You see, lot of stupid reasons to justify their act of desperation. Me that was poor, i refused to let myself do any illegitimate job, i was even close to start doing runs/prostitution but thank God i overcame the temptation. Like many poor girls today also into RUNS, same rubbish reasons but some of them are forced into the act. To be rich and succesful in life requires lot of faith, creativity, prayers, hardwork and patience. Even if you are poor, there is nothing wrong in being poor as far as you are contented and happy. But many are not content, they feel so envious and sad when seeing others crusing big cars and building big mansion. Well if you are keen on been rich, do you know all the billionaires and millionaires you see and envy today started from scratch? Most were nothing before, but hardwork got them to where they are. Not everyone is privileged to be born from rich homes. The problem is many people are ashamed to do jobs or feel too big to do some certain jobs because there are many legitimate works out there no matter how small. You can be a sales boy or sales girl, brick layer, toilet cleaner, garbage cleaner, hotel cleaner, car cleaner etc. You start from somewhere to grow to greater heights. Most of those rich people you envy today were once house boys or house girls but people won't understand life na jeje. Don't be too desperate!! Yahoo or any illegal job is not the way and you will never enjoy such money because you have lot of curses following you. There are also lot of mental health damages you will develop from doing iilegal jobs... Should never be encouraged, though the pay may be high but try to avoid it. Money is not everything

5 Likes

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by Kranediggy(m): 4:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Increase the volume, load it!
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Kranediggy:
Increase the volume, load it!
wink wink
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by KendrickAyomide: 5:11am On Oct 04, 2020
Goodluck with Your sales boys job. Quote me anywhere, no business man, the billionaires you fancy today built their wealth and fortune with Honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by Samfloxin(m): 5:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Yahoo Yahoo is evil. Anybody in it can be rightly called a murder cos many people who were scammed committed suicide
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by Abbeymoore10(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2020
You dey mind them? Everybody na scam even the rich ones wey you dey talk all their money no clean
KendrickAyomide:
Goodluck with Your sales boys job. Quote me anywhere, no business man, the billionaires you fancy today built their wealth and fortune with Honesty.

1 Like

Re: Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by KendrickAyomide: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2020
Abbeymoore10:
You dey mind them? Everybody na scam even the rich ones wey you dey talk all their money no clean
ask them if they never deceive or cheat anybody for e Money . Na only who they press computer them know
Re: Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported by spill(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2020
I love to see people speak against Yahoo... Fraudulent activities of youth should be frowned at and discouraged at all level.
Many youths now wants to get rich without working....it's insane and should not be a way of life.

Work hard, work smart, take risks and believe and you will make it in life. It's much easier to make money in this generation. Alot of opportunities abound.

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Rapper Sentenced To 7 Years In Jail / The Expensive Life Of Aunty Success | Net Worth, Biography, Houses And More (ma / Bbnaija: Lucy Reveals Ex-housemates' Whatsapp Group Is For Partying And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.