Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,219 members, 7,936,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:19 PM

Jadon Sancho Introduces UK Celebrities To Omah Lay’s 'bad Influence’- Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jadon Sancho Introduces UK Celebrities To Omah Lay’s 'bad Influence’- Video (760 Views)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Kcee: "I Don't Like Hushpuppi Trying To Use Celebrities To Become Famous" / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Introduces UK Celebrities To Omah Lay’s 'bad Influence’- Video by amaifehenry(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jadon Sancho introduces Filly and Chunks to Bad Influence by Nigerian Music sensation, Omah Lay.

The England and Dortmund Star uploaded a video chat on Twitter where he introduced the hit song 'bad influence’ by Omah Lay to his friends over a the video session.

Filly and Chunks who are also internet celebrities in the UK were amazed by the song. They were astonished by the song and fell in love with the beat immediately.

The video has since gone viral with many describing the dope song as a monster hit.

Watch and enjoy this masterpiece!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKLu1769i0

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Introduces UK Celebrities To Omah Lay’s 'bad Influence’- Video by chiberr93(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wow

Baba say I'm downloading this song now grin

(1) (Reply)

I Paid Half Of Laycons Money To Register For BB9JA Now He Has Forgotten Me / Bbnaija Ka3na Finally Introduces Daughter, Lila To The World (photos) / Bbnaija Star Praise Shares Adorable Pre-wedding Shoot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.