Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,072 members, 7,936,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

617aircav's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 617aircav's Profile / 617aircav's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Technology Market / Re: Nokia Lumia 822 16gb Excellent Condition From Usa 30k by 617aircav: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
available for sale
Technology Market / Re: Nokia Lumia 822 16gb Excellent Condition From Usa 30k by 617aircav: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Surulere (stadium)
Technology Market / Re: Nokia Lumia 822 16gb Excellent Condition From Usa 30k by 617aircav: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2014
pic

Technology Market / Re: Nokia Lumia 822 16gb Excellent Condition From Usa 30k by 617aircav: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
PIC

Technology Market / Nokia Lumia 822 16gb Excellent Condition From Usa 30k by 617aircav: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
Main camera sensor: 8 MP
Display size: 4.3''
Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4
Maximum talk time (3G): Up to 10.2h
Maximum standby time (3G): Up to 486.0h
Maximum music playback time: Up to 62.1h
Photo sharing: Share over Bluetooth;Facebook;Picasa;Flickr;Send as email attachment;SkyDrive

bbm 7B02FC05
Sports / Re: Stephen Keshi Listed On ESPN FC Most Influential Person In Sport 2013 by 617aircav: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Just voted for CR.
Crime / Re: Soldiers Kill Student At Checkpoint In Katsina. by 617aircav: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
The ignorance of some people is amazing and is the reason nigeria is so backward. A bus full of people speeds past a checkpoint and some idiots believe they deserve to be shot at. The soldier should be tried for murder, and the driver for negligent homicide. When you join the armed services, you are supposed to take the risks that civilians cant take, and not put civilians in danger. RIP Young man.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Student Invents T-shirt That's Impossible To Stain by 617aircav: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
He didnt event this. Dockers had had this on their trousers for years. The material is treated with a chemical that allows it to repel liquid spills etc. The resistance wears off over time after washing the fabric.
Politics / Re: Christmas Day Bomber, Kabiru Sokoto, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by 617aircav: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Life for killing 44 people, for acts of treason. This man will be a free man down the road.
Politics / Re: Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn by 617aircav: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
phantom: my brother we can get there quickly once power is sorted out.imagine Almost half a trillion dollar economy with epileptic power.

If in 2014 power is not yet sorted out, do you actually believe that it will ever be sorted out?
Travel / Re: Flashmob At MMA2, Lagos Domestic Airport (video) by 617aircav: 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
meanwhile the airport looks like shit.
Family / Re: Should She Travel To Italy? by 617aircav: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obinnau: Pls folks. I got a call from my mum this afternoon. She said a lady friend approached her and asked if my mom should allow my younger sis to travel to italy and serve in a hair salon as a braider. That they will be responsible for her visa and paper works. I told my mum NO! And plainly explained that italy is a big base of prostitution cartels, that they lure unsuspecting girls into there trap and force them into the trade once the girls are safely on their hands. Now i need your help and advice, is my suggestion wrong? Can the proposed braiding be what they have in mind? Yes i would like to say my sis is abroad but not as a LovePeddler. The girl in question is 17 years.

Are you really that stupid to even consider it. If you hate your sister let her go. God I cant believe how some people can be so naive with all the information out there.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone by 617aircav: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
A drone is not hard to build. Its pretty much an advanced version of a RC aircraft. This Nigerian drone is not automated, does not carry weaponry, and is just for surveillance purposes. Dont confuse it with the ones the US Army use in wars.
Travel / Re: Why Should Someone Sell Their Properties To Travel Abroad by 617aircav: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pipsland78: Those who keep abusing and insulting Nigerians who travel abroad in pursuit of better life should just shut it. I've discovered that most of these critics hold such views only because they do not yet have the opportunity to travel.

It's much better in the developed world cos everything works and order rules. And if you are not the lazy type you will not suffer. In Nigeria, hardwork does not guarantee success like it does in the developed world.

Good points. Abroad is not for everyone. If you are doing well in nigeria, stay there. I go to nigeria a lot and I cant stand the attitude there. Just look at the airport in lagos. That tells you about nigeria right there. If water can leak from the ceiling at the international airport, what expectations does anyone have for that country.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Murdered By Policemen Over Bribe In Port-Harcourt by 617aircav: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
this is the country that has a bright future? no way.
Religion / Re: Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) by 617aircav: 12:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Fist of all those guys are not carrying guns, and secondly they are not wearing a bullet proof vest. They are wearing a tactical vest which contains no ballistic protection such kevlar or sappi plates.
Technology Market / Re: . by 617aircav: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2013
I am new to this thread and have only read a few pages. Its seems some people paid someone based in the USA to deliver to them electronics. Seems they are yet to receive their items. I pray the guy comes through, and even if he does i hope lessons have been learned here. Its a shame that a man that could have created a credible business would decide to go the scam route.
Crime / Re: Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised by 617aircav: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2013
And people say NIgeria go better. Who are you kidding. The nation is lost forever. Nothing will come of this video. Where is the government, why dont they ever condemn jungle justice.
Politics / Re: Do You See Nigeria Changing Anytime Soon- Your View Is Welcomed by 617aircav: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2013
How can a country that rewards corruption change? Think about that.
Science/Technology / Re: Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) by 617aircav: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pangea: Sentiments aside, the contraption above is nothing more than a toy!
A lot more goes into the construction of such heavy duty vehicle than the contraption above.
Its nothing more than a glorified toy and that's why sensible investors are steering clear of it.

Thats the truth. To actually build one would require millions of dollars in investments, tons of test and research, tons of manpower. And at the end of the day, it will do nothing that was not done 20 years ago. Good for him, but pointless for an investor.
Health / Re: What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? by 617aircav: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
As a diabetic I will advise you the following

1. Loose weight
2. Do lots of cardio, running, football etc
3. Avoid carbs like rice, bread, pasta etc
4. Eat smaller portions at a time, you can eat more times a day to compensate
5. Eat peanuts as it helps lower blood sugar
6. Avoid meat, eat boiled chicken instead
7. stop drinking

When I was diagnosed my A1C test showed my blood sugar level to be 11 (below 6 is normal). In 9 months i took it down to a 5. I dont use medication.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Would Have Disintegrated But For Prayers — Jonathan by 617aircav: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
noblezone:

How do you mean?
Fault him or just keep quiet instead of raining unfounded insults.

The hard truth is that Christians and their prayers have kept Nigeria "one"!
Some of us are now praying differently and Nigeria will surely break!

So prayers are keeping Nigeria as one big disaster, leaving thieves in charge to enjoy. Lol
Sports / Re: Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award by 617aircav: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
If mikel or Moses wins, then the award is a joke.
Car Talk / Re: Nigeria Now Producing Armoured Vehicles (photo) by 617aircav: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
For a vehicle to survive an IED it has to have a v shaped hull to deflect the blast away for the occupants. I would like to see a video of them testing it with ak 47 and IED blast. Seriously, is this what we need? This vehicle is of no benefit to 99 percent of Nigerians. The rich won't even buy it, it's made in Nigeria.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by 617aircav: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: She was a deputy minister, not a full minister as suggested in the title. or is a deputy minister same as a minister?

A deputy minister is still a minister, just like a lt general is still a general. Stop being pedantic.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ghana's Minister Sacked Over $1m Claim by 617aircav: 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
horchukoh: Although i dont support corruption but $1 million in ghana is a big money

1 million is also big money in america. The former mayor of detroit was sentenced to 28 years over less than a million dollars.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gay Africans Are Entitled To Asylum In The EU by 617aircav: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
Magic Bishop:

Trust me. No straight dude will pretend to be gay for a second.

In some ways, I like this new immigration offer. We get rid of an increasing and disturbing fagg0t population and send it back to where the culture of butth0le surfing began

You can't be serious. If a Nigerian can go to India then he will have zero problem pretending to be gay to go to Europe.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 617aircav: 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
I see policemen protecting the nigerian man against the mob. If this happened in nigeria, to a nigerian the man would have been dead and the police would have done nothing.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by 617aircav: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

They realize the importance of belonging to a fast growing, promising economy like Nigeria, unlike you - a dummy with no sense.

of which the citizens will reap zero benefit.
Travel / Re: Anti-Nigerian Billboards In Goa, India by 617aircav: 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thats a billboard?
Politics / Re: Patience Jonathan's Mother's State Burial (Pictures) by 617aircav: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
A nice venue for boko haram to strike, instead of killing innocent nigerians.
Politics / Re: US Senator Seeks Peace Meeting With Nigerians Over 419 Comments by 617aircav: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
gboss4sure: Is time anyone that insults us gets to pay for it.

True lets start with our own government and not an American senator.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.