Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,295 members, 7,943,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (372 Views)

Please I Need Information On O' Ride / O' Pay Jobs, Scam Or Not??? / Printing Industry Jobs / Help:need A Job In A Construction Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by CuteMike01(m): 7:37am On Oct 15, 2020
I have been pondering on the nature of industry jobs recently and I wish to know the nature of it. Actually, I'm a school cert who seeks to work in an industry for the while at Lagos but I've been having second thoughts on it due to the job condemnation from my siblings. They feel it is too stressful and demanding and there is hardly enough time for rest. Industry workers (formerly or presently), I want to know if this is true and I would really appreciate your inputs.
How exactly is the nature of the job and what are the requirements for a worker?
Is it too stressful and demanding?
Is the pay worth the stress at all?
How long is the break period?

Pls help me out.

davide470
uboma
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job You Can Do Without Stress? Join CHY MALL & Earn Every 10 Days! / Any Customer Service Job In Ikeja? / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.