Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,939 members, 7,922,313 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:58 AM

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ (834 Views)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Uzomacharles: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
lol

Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Sirmwill: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sorry ooo
Someone once said something about the smell of a clean p***y that a clean one smells like fresh fish.Is it true?

Don't mind me ooo

I'm still a virgin smiley

#21stCenturyVirginsAreEndangeredSpecies

But please answer the question
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by MrCork: 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
QuillanHardy:
If her thing is smelling like rotten fish, then she is from the marine kingdom sad.

...SON....real men suck punnnny...stop nagging!!! angry
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrCork:

...SON....real men suck punnnny...stop nagging!!! angry
To slap you just day hungry me lipsrsealed
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Rapsodee(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
The first day I perceived that smell closely, in my mind I was like "so this is the fish smell"... I just kept mute but I was not fine with it grin

Besides, I am still a virgin oo wink
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by MrCork: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
QuillanHardy:

To slap you just day hungry me lipsrsealed

Son..dont worry..when u reach 18years old...u will understand advantages sucking punnnny. ..u sound like a nagging house wife thou(no oofense) smiley
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Are you well informed about the female Instruments at all?
The vagina has a natural odour. Once it becomes offensive then one should visit the hospital to determine the cause. Yeast infection, type of underwear, type of sanitary pad and some other stuff are some of the causes of offensive vagina odour.
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Freestainworld(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
smelling vagina is not a death sentence, it's simply means all is not well, and when you do the right thing , it stops immediately.
Re: ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ by Aboks(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

CONFESSION: Let Me Tell You The Truth — To Be Deleted Soon / Can you fvck a girl without asking her out? / Shocking And Warning Prophecies For Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.