Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (113338 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Wife Sets Her Husband’s House On Fire In Osun State / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
mamotalk:

you fight for good govt by destroying property? there's no gain in violence, and more so, when it's being engineered by Igbo to settle scores.

am still saying it, James Nwafor family house is in the East and none of you people ever raised it for destruction.

Thank you. When you read these threads you see the truth. The original protest made its point now these enemies of the country are here thinking they will be instigating when they do nothing to build the communities they squat in.

The hatred is so apparent. God is greater than all enemies of the country. No more protest time to plan for 2023.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by toprealman: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nobody set any house on fire......mumu man!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
RealAlubarika:

I won't stoop so low to join issue with you.

But kindly mention me on whatever you post or share.

I Rise

No be fight boss, just telling u not to fall for the gimmicks

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Speaktruth88:

Thank you. When you read these threads you see the truth. The original protest made its point now these enemies of the country are here thinking they will be instigating when they do nothing to build the communities they squat in.

The hatred is so apparent. God is greater than all enemies of the country. No more protest time to plan for 2023.
Igbo have hidden agenda that's not open to some people, trust them at your own peril.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Emotionss: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
madridguy:
shocked shocked shocked

The Lagos State Government has matter of urgency should call their thugs in order. Their thugs that killed peaceful protesters, vandalized people's properties are out there again burning people's houses.

The thugs are out on full force. The leki killing gave them the needed cover to unleash terror.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by shedomains: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2020
Incognito403:

Please STFU and stop yarning crap.

So government sent thugs to burn their own families?!

You idiots that refused to obey the curfew last night are the cause of these.

Else, the armed forces would have been able to restore order. But now, it's difficult to tell innocent people from hoodlums because you refused to leave the streets. They're confused and don't know how to identify thugs from innocent civilians.

Just shut up and stay in your house.
dont mind the brain dead monkey.dont be surprise most the prostestants are also interested in looting.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by nograv: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
mamotalk:

what of Igbo leaders? non is culpable?

I said it leaders for every region have to go, including igbo..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Ajsmart(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
Let it burn down to ashes. The wicked shall have no rest.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by saintneo(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
Sirmwill:
No naaaw

All these Violence should be directed to Tinubu and Buhari abeg

SanWo Olu has only been a puppet.

Modified:The Mother is Safe as the Military came earlier to take her to a secure location before the Attack

Like if this is Good news to you
Share if it is bad news

Let us wear Jeans wrapper for this situation

True talk, I'm yet to see the bullion van house on fire
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by abbey621(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
obynzo:

How much were you paid to spin this narrative. If innocent people are killed because of this their blood and curses will follow you and your unborn generation.

Your belief in curses will be your own undoing. Haven't you learned anything over the years from politicians...Curses are like tom tom candy, sure e fit give you jedi jedi but you don taste enjoyment. Abeg make we leave curses, if people ready for revolution let's start discussing weapons.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
agadez007:
This is one of the reasons I dont/wont support the #EndSars in Nigeria because Yoruba Muslims must always find a way to point their smelling fingers at Ndigbo even when it's their ugly ass Yoruba brothers who are doing the burning,I pity every igbo man who thinks the Yoruba man is protesting together with him, when the army they would point you out,omo ibo ni,omo ibo ni

Tufia

Hapu ndi mpiawa azu ndi a
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by labi1977(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Went by the house later on in the day, it was also looted

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
Jonathan39:
Presidency kill you. Is the Northern Nigeria better now than it was under Goodluck Jonathan? Presidency only enrich few. What was Obasanjo's effect in southwest? And what was Goodlucks effect in South South? People like me don't fucking care about the Presidency. Get that into your skull

Actually in some ways sadly it is. We don’t have a whole state that was taken over by one unit while everybody sat in Abuja drunk pretending nothing was happening.

I concede your point on the rest as I haven’t been to the south south under Jonathan.

My point here is that until you and others stop turning everything into hate all northerners there will be no progress.

We are facing the same problem: lack of progress this is a turning point in unity for ALL of us that believe in the future to work together to stop promoting criminals in politics because they dash money and invite us to guest houses and give cars, and dash contracts

Social media generation is the same mentality of their parents worshipping anybody with money even when we know it’s blood money.

We cannot continue to let fake people get in position and wonder why we are all suffering.

For the hackers publish the account of every politician, minister, governor, local government officials and their relatives. From all the 39 states. Let them tell us where they got their money if we cannot see the work they should have done on ground.

Let us now fight that they should share our money.

Anonymous if you truly intended to be helpful. Here is where to start.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Jonathan39: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Bro, we all want a better Nigeria. But some people see themselves as more important than others. I pray this protest bring the change we all want. Of a truth, the game is the elite Vs other Nigerians, they don't care where you are from
Speaktruth88:

Actually in some ways sadly it is. We don’t have a whole state that was taken over by one unit while everybody sat in Abuja drunk pretending nothing was happening.

I concede your point on the rest as I haven’t been to the south south under Jonathan.

My point here is that until you and others stop turning everything into hate all northerners there will be no progress.

We are facing the same problem: lack of progress this is a turning point in unity for ALL of us that believe in the future to work together to stop promoting criminals in politics because they dash money and invite us to guest houses and give cars, and dash contracts

Social media generation is the same mentality of their parents worshipping anybody with money even when we know it’s blood money.

We cannot continue to let fake people get in position and wonder why we are all suffering.

For the hackers publish the account of every politician, minister, governor, local government officials and their relatives. From all the 39 states. Let them tell us where they got their money if we cannot see the work they should have done on ground.

Let us now fight that they should share our money.

Anonymous if you truly intended to be helpful. Here is where to start.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Chukslar: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Incognito403:

You're the BIGGEST FOOL EVER for inciting young, promising and innocent citizens against government order. You thought bullets were paracetamol for relieving stress?!

Or you thought the order is an empty one?!

I spit on your empty skull!!!
]
angry angry angry

Good that it pained you.

That was the intention. Bye

COMPOUND FOOL grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by osazuwa23: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2020
igbos have tehre own agenda it hasnt hit the hard like abuja lagos and edo. The east you get a view fires here and there if what haopened in the east there would be war already
Unik3030:
bro check nairaland well n u will realise Igbos have used their insensitivity to derail this struggle n it could lead to tribal war.just imagine when u see lines like
*thank God their beautiful Lagos is being destroyed
*Lagos turning to war zone,at least they will rest now
*Tinubu going d Awolowo way
*we will bring Lagos down either they like it or not.
*by the time we are through with Lagos, Somalia will b paradise.

it's obvious Igbos have a different agenda order than fighting our common enemy which is the government.

At this stage I can say the struggle has turned tribal
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2020
abbey621:

Your belief in curses will be your own undoing. Haven't you learned anything over the years from politicians...Curses are like tom tom candy, sure e fit give you jedi jedi but you don taste enjoyment. Abeg make we leave curses, if people ready for revolution let's start discussing weapons.

For inciting tribal violence Maggots will eat your body before you die. Violence will not escape your home and that of your children. Don't you have a conscience? you want to incite hatred that will lead to death of innocent people, how do you sleep at night? after you will go to either church or mosque to pray and give thanks to God. You are just an Idiot of unimaginable proportions.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by abbey621(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
obynzo:

For inciting tribal violence Maggots will eat your body before you die. Violence will not escape your home and that of your children. Don't you have a conscience? you want to incite hatred that will lead to death of innocent people, how do you sleep at night? after you will go to either church or mosque to pray and give thanks to God. You are just an Idiot of unimaginable proportions.

Ode! Read what I wrote again, how many years have we been cursing politicians, NEPA etc? What effect? What result? Things still jagaga, rather than wasting your time on curses, grab a weapon and do like the Egyptians take your country back instead of behaving like a castrated bastaaaard!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
abbey621:

Ode! Read what I wrote again, how many years have we been cursing politicians, NEPA etc? What effect? What result? Things still jagaga, rather than wasting your time on curses, grab a weapon and do like the Egyptians take your country back instead of behaving like a castrated bastaaaard!

Stop trying to be smart you this Imp. You were inciting tribal sentiments and now you were busted and you are now singing a different tune. Do you think looting people's shops is the answer?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by abbey621(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2020
obynzo:

Stop trying to be smart you this Imp. You were inciting tribal sentiments and now you were busted and you are now singing a different tune. Do you think looting people's shops is the answer?

I can't help you if you have comprehension problems or a low IQ. Again show me wrote I wrote that made you feel your tribe was being attacked....Guilty conscience disturbing you ba?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
abbey621:

I can't help you if you have comprehension problems or a low IQ. Again show me wrote I wrote that made you feel your tribe was being attacked....Guilty conscience disturbing you ba?

See this human with low IQ that is inciting tribal violence with your comments on the violence by linking it with Igbos. Your evil plan is dead on arrival no one should listen to this simpleton here because any form of violence that is carried out, his kind will spin it off on tribal lines
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by abbey621(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
obynzo:

See this human with low IQ that is inciting tribal violence with your comments on the violence by linking it with Igbos. Your evil plan is dead on arrival no one should listen to this simpleton here because any form of violence that is carried out, his kind will spin it off on tribal lines

Oponu, when they said you should go to school you refused, see your life now? grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
mamotalk:

Igbo have hidden agenda that's not open to some people, trust them at your own peril.

That tribal hatred you are trying to incite. curses will follow you and your unborn generation. Ode oshi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
abbey621:

Oponu, when they sid tou should go to school you refused, see your life now? grin grin grin grin

Go and Sleep my brother. I will monitor you. any attempt at inciting tribal hatred i will match you to the last. Ode Oshi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2020
obynzo:

That tribal hatred you are trying to incite. curses will follow you and your unborn generation. Ode oshi

am not inciting anything. deep in your heart you know what you people are planning. more so you know what you say among yourself. it's just only that you guys have no conscience and shame. anyway, God will expose you before it's too late.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:

am not inciting anything. deep in your heart you know what you people are planning. more so you know what you say among yourself. it's just only that you guys have no conscience and shame. anyway, God will expose you before it's too late.

Can't you see your stupidity. How can igbo boys go an burn Oba's Palace in the heart of isaale eko? My neighbours came out of my estate in the morning and saw the boys that were burning the police station nearby and guess what, it is the same Yoruba touts that were doing it. This tribal sentiment is becoming stale everyday bros . Tell your paymaster that this no go work
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
obynzo:

Can't you see your stupidity. How can igbo boys go an burn Oba's Palace in the heart of isaale eko? My neighbours came out of my estate in the morning and saw the boys that were burning the police station nearby and guess what, it is the same Yoruba touts that were doing it. This tribal sentiment is becoming stale everyday bros . Tell your paymaster that this no go work
time will expose you people
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
obynzo:

time will expose you people, sooner or later your.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:

time will expose you people, sooner or later your.

Shut up jare!!!!!!! Evil human being. How much were you paid to spread falsehood. Can't you realise that innocent people will die as a result of this don't you have a conscience.

You and your unborn generation will never escape violence in your homes
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:

time will expose you people

Shut up Idiot. You are busy trying to incite tribal sentiment to spin this violence along ethnic lines, whereas the people that carried out the carnage were all Yoruba touts and Alaye that you people refused to train and were grooming for elections as thugs.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) by mamotalk: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
obynzo:

Shut up jare!!!!!!! Evil human being. How much were you paid to spread falsehood. Can't you realise that innocent people will die as a result of this don't you have a conscience.

You and your unborn generation will never escape violence in your homes
shameless hypocrite. I can't enter into words with person who's devoid of conscience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55