Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,775 members, 7,975,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (655 Views)

Want To Send Money To India? We Can Handle It For You. / Get Your FREE Paypal Guide For Sending And Receiving Online Payments Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Receiving 1 Star Review On Your Book and How to Handle It [Picture]

No matter how great or bad your book is, you can't escape one star reviews.

Unfortunately, newcomers in the book publishing business hate it.

My dear, keep calm and keep moving ahead — that's just the way it is. It hurts at first, but as you grow, it won't bother you; just as the one below.

There are 4 peoples who drop 1 star reviews

1. Unsatisfied customers
2. Angry competitors
3. Enemies of progress (mostly from India and Nigeria)
4. Frustrated souls (these ones are just like enemies of progress, but they are doing it without their senses)

So, no matter how great your product or book is, one of the above people will visit you.

The book below has been generating me a mouthwatering amount, but a competitor/enemy of progress came along to give me 1 star to push new clients away.

Read the comment he made and tell me if it makes any sense. Okay, if you bought a book by mistake, why not you return it by mistake without dropping a bad review by mistake?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Lol. Some people are just wicked enemies of progress. Luckily, I'm not bothered and I want these newcomers into online selling and book business not to dwell too much on all these 1 star reviewers.

Keep producing high quality products and don't cut corners. With this, you'll prevail with time and you'll smile at last.

I have been there and I have seen it.

Keep moving and don't let anyone stop you.

#OneLove.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by blazepascal(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2020
inspiring

3 Likes

Re: by Holumhidey(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2020
this clout chaser is here again

1 Like

Re: by DkJay: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
How's it clout chasing when he clearly shows the proof to back up what he's saying?

Some people sha

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2020
Good morning Oga ILegendd
Re: by Asadujames202(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
Bad English

Rings a bell

Indian comes to mind

1 Like

Re: by OYENIYIJK: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don dey watch this thread since morning thinking if haters will come, but no they don't grin

Thank you jare Oga iLegendd

Waiting for you to create another threads for your haters

We know the kind of threads they want wink

1 Like

Re: by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Lol. Some people are just wicked enemies of progress. Luckily, I'm not bothered and I want these newcomers into online selling and book business not to dwell too much on all these 1 star reviewers.

Keep producing high quality products and don't cut corners. With this, you'll prevail with time and you'll smile at last.

I have been there and I have seen it.

Keep moving and don't let anyone stop you.

#OneLove.

Ding.bang.

1 Like

Re: by LikeAking: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
The reviewer no lie na.
Re: by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I don dey watch this thread since morning thinking if haters will come, but no they don't grin

Thank you jare Oga iLegendd

Waiting for you to create another threads for your haters

We know the kind of threads they want wink

Done — as requested.
Re: by Juicethekid: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
iLegendd:
No matter how great or bad your book is, you can't escape one star reviews.

Unfortunately, newcomers in the book publishing business hate it.

My dear, keep calm and keep moving ahead — that's just the way it is. It hurts at first, but as you grow, it won't bother you; just as the one below.

There are 4 peoples who drop 1 star reviews

1. Unsatisfied customers
2. Angry competitors
3. Enemies of progress (mostly from India and Nigeria)
4. Frustrated souls (these ones are just like enemies of progress, but they are doing it without their senses)

So, no matter how great your product or book is, one of the above people will visit you.

The book below has been generating me a mouthwatering amount, but a competitor/enemy of progress came along to give me 1 star to push new clients away.

Read the comment he made and tell me if it makes any sense. Okay, if you bought a book by mistake, why not you return it by mistake without dropping a bad review by mistake?
do any of your book has any review or rating on amazon?
Re: by iLegendd(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Juicethekid:
do any of your book has any review or rating on amazon?

I'm confused with this question. I know you have MB but decided to use Freebasics. Kindly switch from Freebasics to paid MB and you'll see the picture above and your question will be answered by itself — trust me.
Re: by Juicethekid: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm confused with this question. I know you have MB but decided to use Freebasics. Kindly switch from Freebasics to paid MB and you'll see the picture above and your question will be answered by itself — trust me.
boss i no get mb o

(1) (Reply)

Bank Card / � SHIBA INU Airdrop / How To Protect Your Bank Account From Being Hacked By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.