Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,963 members, 7,963,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:02 AM

NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP (736 Views)

Why Are They Angry? – Reactions Trail Couple’s Dramatic Way Of Feeding Each Oda / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Davido’s Reaction To Girlfriend, Chioma’s New Photo Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP by StagethemTVee: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2020
A Corp member, identified as Balogun Babatunde Temidayo, has proposed to his girlfriend, Adejoke, on their NYSC POP on wednesday, October 29.

The dramatic proposal was filmed by their colleagues on the POP ground in Ibadan, Oyo state.

In the video, Balogun can be seen feigning sickness whilst clutching his stomach; at first his girlfriend thought he was joking.

He, however, switched it up and acted like it was getting worse, Adejoke grew worried and started screaming for water and telling their colleagues to stop filming.

A small crowd had already gathered to observe what was happening. The voila moment came when he brought out the ring and asked her to marry him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-c1BWlhpFs

Source: https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/nysc-member-proposes-girlfriend-dramatic-way-pop-video/

Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP by StagethemTVee: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Timi Dakolo's lookalike

"I hope you are not pretending for me because i did not use to trust you oh"....Lmao

And you still said yes? Let me assume you meant that as a joke sister.
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Congratulations bro!!

Na stock market get you bro.
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP by Davash222(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2020
So, with the situations we have in this country, people are still proposing to Nigerian girls? I lack words to describe this.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
sufferhead proposal mtcheww
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP by mayklef(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2020
it will end in premium tears
Re: NYSC Member Proposes To Girlfriend In A Dramatic Way On Their POP by StagethemTVee: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
You should wish them well?

(1) (Reply)

Living In The Past / Moment Lady Struggles To Eat Fish With Long Artificial Nails (video) / Dorathy And Prince At His House Meets The King And Prince Mum(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.