Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,418 members, 7,908,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:52 PM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (302 Views)

Equipment Financier Needed Urgently To Acquire An Excavator For Mining - 15m / LPO Financier Needed Urgently, 3-5m, 1month, 20% ROI / Sponsor/financier Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Peterpan100(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 2:35am On Oct 30, 2020
Peterpan100:
Hello people,

I own a brokerage company, and one of our forte is to source for financiers for my clients to handle their projects.

At the moment, we have several projects on ground, however I will just put up two projects, if you can help source finance for my clients, we can do business.

1. Hydro power project, USD 200 million
2. Construction of an international shopping complex and mall (market), USD 200 million

A serious person ready to do business can send me a mail: planetpeters1000@gmail.com

Thanks

I don't mean to spoil business for you but if you're looking for someone to invest that kind of money then you should not be using a gmail account.

If I have USD200 million to invest there's no way I'm going to entrust my money to the care of someone who is using a free email account!
Re: . by Peterpan100(m): 6:53am On Oct 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Money Online Via Digital Marketing Free / Earn Daily From Home On Your Smartphone. / Invest In Land Banking And Make 38%ROI In 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.