Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (284 Views)

How Do I Handle This Erotic Scenes Daily Pls Help / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Jannuxajj(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Re: . by Jannuxajj(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Sulkatt10:
Try to sweet talk am na say you love her. Scope am
the problem be say the babe don see through my game say I just one dey knack
Re: . by virginprincess(f): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2020
It now you said the real truth not that lie you were telling us. you really messed up, if i am the girl for that single act i would avoid you, because you might end up raping her one day, but if you truly love her then do not ask her for sex let her be the one to ask you, and continue apologzing to her.
Re: . by Jannuxajj(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
It now you said the real truth not that lie you were telling us. you really messed up, if i am the girl for that single act i would avoid you, because you might end up raping her one day, but if you truly love her then do not ask her for sex let her be the one to ask you, and continue apologzing to her.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Hello. / Nigerian Woman Challenges Her Husband's Gay Lover & His Response Will Shock You / How To Succeed In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.