Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / - (720 Views)

Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times / Protest Against The Illegal Removal Of CJN Onnoghen By Cross Riverians / Ekiti Election: INEC Chief, Zakari Demands Apology From Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
-
Re: - by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
--
Re: - by Jegiosowor(f): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nappoli:

I and most Efiks love Ikom and the rest of Cross river in general, we 're brothers . sorry for my earlier outburst which I've now deleted . Ikom is very important part of Cross River. We will work things out and move the state forward.

You're very right.
It's just and online burst up cheesy cheesy
Even God know we love ourselves, we just dey try defend our side.
Every LGA is important and plays it part I'm making a better Cross River.
No bad blood

1 Like

Re: - by Peterosky(m): 5:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:

I and most Efiks love Ikom and the rest of Cross river in general, we 're brothers . sorry for my earlier outburst which I've now deleted . Ikom is very important part of Cross River. We will work things out and move the state forward.
. Noted bro, all we need at this moment is for all of us to unite and fight our common enemy (Ayade). Ayade is a plague that must be taken out of our dear State.

1 Like

Re: - by Peterosky(m): 5:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:
I hereby apologize to all Central and Northern Cross riverians for my derogatory outburst on the other thread which I've now deleted. We Efiks love the rest of Cross river and we hope to continue to work together to move the state forward. Ayade's failure is not the Atam's fault.
Even if the state break up, there's still so much we can benefit from each other. we hope to continue to be in good terms .
Also,Atam is a derogatory word but i used it for the purpose of this thread .We will work on abolition of the term .
.Apology accepted. #Ayademustresign.

1 Like

Re: - by Staro: 5:16am On Nov 02, 2020
Nappoli:

One love brother.
You guys must not allow that clown Ayade to divide you.
I admire the peaceful rotation of governorship (by Senatorial districts) in your state

I am not from Cross River but my wife is.
I had lived in Calabar (Ekorinim) during Donald and Imoke's tenures and I have very many Atam friends
but surprisingly almost all of them including those holding appointments agree that Gov Ayade is a failure.

His appointees enjoy the salaries he pays them but make mockery of him behind his back.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Romance With Buhari Raises 2023 Permutations / Planned Resuscitation Of Ajaokuta Suffers Setback As World Bank Stops Salaries / Confusion Over Govt’s Directive On SIM Cards Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.