Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do You Prefer Shops Or Do You Do It Online? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Prefer Shops Or Do You Do It Online? (254 Views)

Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? / Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Shops Or Do You Do It Online? by MwakaweAyo: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Do you prefer betting in shops or you like doing it online?
Re: Do You Prefer Shops Or Do You Do It Online? by AdeboyeOye: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
I prefer online why you asking?
Re: Do You Prefer Shops Or Do You Do It Online? by YufusAmma: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
I like retail more Melbet Nigeria
Re: Do You Prefer Shops Or Do You Do It Online? by MwakaweAyo: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
I read an article, which said, that most people still prefer retail, so was just curious
https://bettingworx.com/sports-betting-nigeria-future/
AdeboyeOye:
I prefer online why you asking?

(1) (Reply)

Monday's Prediction / Spain Coach Luis Enrique Reacts To Ramos’ Blunder / Photos Of Lionel Messi And His Lovely Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.