Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am (316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Thank You Jesus Christ for making me the President for the Head of Devil and Satan. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
Thank You Jesus Christ for making me the President for the Head of Devil and Satan. Amen.
Jesus Christ did not make you any such. You need to get your facts right about what Jesus Christ in fact did for you and what He did not so you do not damn yourself by your own words.

See the book of Jude 1 for more details about what you could be saying wrong there,
Re: I Am by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2020
If I believe God gave me power over serpent and scorpion does not mean you should not believe God gave you power over Serpent and scorpion. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
If I believe God gave me power over serpent and scorpion does not mean you should not believe God gave you power over Serpent and scorpion. Amen.
You don't get to make up the rules as you go. They are as stipulated in the Gospels... that is how the New Covenant and even the Old Covenant works. Do not add or remove from the commandments and promises of God.
Re: I Am by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2020
God has given me the word and the power is in the word, so if you don't have the word , don't think I don't have the word. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
God has given me the word and the power is in the word, so if you don't have the word , don't think I don't have the word. Amen.
What "word" do you think He, God, gave you? The Word of God is Jesus Christ and God gave Him to all of mankind, not just your person, so don't begin to think there that there is any secret to you that God has not revealed to all of His followers.

Jesus Christ, the New Covenant/agreement, between God and man, was given to all the entire world, so again, do not think you can add or remove from the commandments in the Covenant that God has made.
Re: I Am by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2020
You cannot phantom how many blessings God alone have to talk about what blessings I carry and have. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
You cannot phantom how many blessings God alone have to talk about what blessings I carry and have. Amen.
ROFLMAO!!
You can 'claim' all you want - man's words amount to nothing at the end of the day -- what God will give you is exactly that which He promised to all those who become followers of Jesus Christ... nothing more. So, again, it is not about what you say or 'claim', but what God has decreed, according to His New Covenant, Jesus Christ.

Back to the main issue, even Peter could not escape being tested by Satan, but here you claim to have power over Satan, of which even the Angels do not pretend to have over him, Satan.

Luke 22 vs 31-34 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “Satan has asked to test you men like a farmer tests his wheat. O Simon, Simon,[c]
32. I have prayed that you will not lose your faith! Help your brothers be stronger when you come back to me.”
33. But Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, I am ready to go to jail with you. I will even die with you!”
34. But Jesus said, “Peter, before the rooster crows tomorrow morning, you will say you don’t know me. You will say this three times.”
Re: I Am by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2020
When God created me, an angel visited me but when God created you did you think their was no angel of his present at your birth ?
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
When God created me, an angel visited me but when God created you did you think their was no angel of his present at your birth ?
ROFLMAO!!!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Does your supposing an angel visited you somehow eclipse God's New Covenant for mankind as structured by God? undecided
Did God lie then when He sent Jesus Christ down to earth to all men? Was there really another way other than Jesus Christ that He created especially for you and only you? undecided
Re: I Am by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Jesus Christ God Knows and If you Praise his name before men like me, people who bears witness that I do so, will mention your name in Heaven. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
Jesus Christ God Knows and If you Praise his name before men like me, people who bears witness that I do so, will mention your name in Heaven. Amen.
ROFLMAO!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Where did Jesus Christ tell you that if you praise His name before men like you, your name will be mentioned in Heaven? undecided
Re: I Am by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2020
It takes one to complete the bible several times like I have done before you see the message in Revelation which it is written their that there are 24 elders sitting at the throne in heaven and they are praising him every time. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
It takes one to complete the bible several times like I have done before you see the message in Revelation which it is written their that there are 24 elders sitting I the throne in heaven and they are praising him every time. Amen.
Why did you have to read the entire Bible several times to figure out that book of Revelations reports that there are 24 elders by God's throne? undecided
Re: I Am by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Why would you not read the book of life when I read the book of life to have life ?
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
Why would you not read the book of life when I read the book of life to have life ?
The Book of Life does not refer to your Bible at all. The one who is the Life is Jesus Christ, and last I checked, the accounts of His teachings are contained in the gospel where He is directly quoted.
Re: I Am by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2020
Life is Love and death was hatred. Holy Bible is not the same thing as Bible. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
Life is Love and death was hatred. Holy Bible is not the same thing as Bible. Amen.
As for life being love and death being hatred, can you provide a Bible reference for such claims?
There is nothing "holy" about the Bible as it was written in the language of men, by the hands of men, and has been edited, several times by men.
Re: I Am by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2020
Hebrew language "bible" in english it is book. Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
Hebrew language "bible" in english it is book. Amen.
ROFLMAO!! What Hebrew Bible in English?
Last I checked, the Hebrew language is also a human language. So is the English language and any other language that was spoken at any point by men.
Re: I Am by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2020
If you have not Heard or read Balaam donkey in the bible you can never be found . Amen.
Re: I Am by Kobojunkiee: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Heavenchurch:
If you have not Heard or read Balaam donkey in the bible you can never be found . Amen.
undecided
Re: I Am by aderoju3921: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: I Am by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Moment Excited Little Boy Defiles Pastor Direction To Baptise Himself. / How A Ghost Picked A University Female Student. / When You Meet That Pastor Who Prophesied You Will Buy Benz In Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.