Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

#endsars: Governor Bello’s Aide Mocks Moe Odele Over Seized Passport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #endsars: Governor Bello’s Aide Mocks Moe Odele Over Seized Passport (247 Views)

Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport - #endsars Frontliner, Moe Odele Fires Ba / #endsars: Governor Okowa Sends Strong Message To Leaders / Trial Of Bayelsa News Blogger: Court Order Recall Of DSS Witnesses, Bello’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Governor Bello’s Aide Mocks Moe Odele Over Seized Passport by FGInvestment1: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2020
Muawiyah Yusuf Muye, an aide to Governor Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger state has mocked #EndSARS frontliner, Moe Odele over seized passport Ekohotblog confirmed that Odele, a frontline activist in the EndSARS protest was intercepted by the Nigerian authority while she was trying to leave the country to go celebrate her birthday.

Her passport was seized as authorities claimed she’s under investigation.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/05/endsars-governor-bellos-aide-mocks-moe-odele-over-seized-passport/

(1) (Reply)

Gowon Stole Half Of CBN _ UK Lawmaker Alleges / I Need Someone To Do Me This Favor / Nigerian Stamps And What To Do With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.