Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Can You ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You ? (793 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You ? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2011
Goodday,
i am odunlami frm ebute metta. I have posted a topic here b4 in it i ask what can i do if a gurl u like told you he has already have a bf. Now this is another question. I am seeing a gurl presently but she's 2 years olda dan me. This gurl like me so much and will like to marry me after she has got one kid. But there's one thing that discouraged me frm her and i have already told her before i meet her. I told her that i can't marry a gurl that her breast has collapse. So i later find out that her breast is just like 50 years old woman breast. Infact my friend moda breast is still okay than her own that claim to be 25. Can u marry that kind of gurl. Remember, breast being okay matters in a relationship.08023949922. Seyi
Re: Can You ? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2011
R u in d east or west in eb3, no tell me say babes no full dia
Re: Can You ? by MsPotato(f): 7:54am On Mar 15, 2011
oluface:

Goodday,
i am odunlami frm ebute metta. I have posted a topic here b4 in it i ask what can i do if a gurl u like told you he has already have a bf. Now this is another question. I am seeing a gurl presently but she's 2 years olda dan me. This gurl like me so much and will like to marry me after she has got one kid. But there's one thing that discouraged me frm her and i have already told her before i meet her. I told her that i can't marry a gurl that her bosom has collapse. So i later find out that her bosom is just like 50 years old woman bosom. Infact my friend moda bosom is still okay than her own that claim to be 25. Can u marry that kind of gurl. Remember, bosom being okay matters in a relationship.08023949922. Seyi

So its all about bossoms? U are not serious at all!

If thats your first preferences than leave her and move on ok? undecided
Re: Can You ? by MMM2(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
Re: Can You ? by bobbyray(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2011
just passing by,

*****whistling as I check the next post*****
Re: Can You ? by kunustew: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2011
hope u r fine
Re: Can You ? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2011
bobo go and pay for her breast implant jare y u dey narrate here undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Newbie Here!!! / In Search Of A Spouse / I Need A Lady For Serious Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.