Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,463 members, 7,961,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos (49069 Views)

Adama Indimi Celebrates Husband, Prince Malik On Birthday (Photos) / Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by cardoctor(m): 5:14am On Nov 08, 2020
They look hungry. See their hands.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Ayoh101(m): 5:17am On Nov 08, 2020
They should sanction her for indecent exposure

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 5:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Chii59:

Hehe... No be small thing o. You sure say him dey press breast?
Awon Ole grin
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Carlmax(m): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Paedophile

For aunty wey don old like that? Abeg get sense
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by princeadeku(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2020
E no concern me
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Oricha79(m): 6:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Ozi ohinoyi Malik adogu enjoy your marriage
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by toye440: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
lovely
waiting For Some Ppl To Tell U How Unislamic It Is.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by 1vid(m): 6:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Iamdazzle:
This old man angry angry just cos they have to give her out to the next available rich man? Her sister was darned lucky smiley

Thank God u saw what I saw.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Coolgent(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2020
starbuck:
Are they not Muslims sad sad

Is this not Haram undecided undecided

I mean the pressing of brezz
They are married wo he can even bite her breast if she want it o be biten though not public grin
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Henri8: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2020
This is haram! How can he be holding her breasts like that and posting it in public?

All muslim umars and muric must condemn this!
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
angelfallz:

your problem is that he is old, why isn't the wife complaining?

I see you lack comprehension, if you didn’t you wouldn’t make this daft comment. Go back and read again and mention me not until you have some good sense!
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Gyong(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
starbuck:

Help me ask oo.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by kdmi(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2020
No one is talking of " haram" here because they are rich, its only the poor girl saudat that they are humility in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by angelfallz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Iamdazzle:

I see you lack comprehension, if you didn’t you wouldn’t make this daft comment. Go back and read again and mention me not until you have some good sense!

There is nothing to comprehend again. your comment was straight forward. So go back and re-read what you typed and you haven't answered the question i asked you.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Emeka71(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Zzor:
A man is not supposed to be mates with his wife
Exactly but the age difference I'm noticing here seems to be above 20 years.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by beta247: 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Linus199:
no be Bobbi dis man grab like dis

Na yim
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by ImaIma1(f): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
starbuck:

The rich ones can do as they like...uncover their hair, etc.while the laws are for the others.
Re: Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos by Prettychild(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
LadySarah:
press the breast into oblivion. that's how Francis van lare and Juliet Ibrahim ex kept squeezing theirs.

Nonsense ppl who don't have respect for themselves.
Hehehehe! Is it your own he is pressing? Haba na, be nice abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangers Of Exposing Your Bank Details Online? / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.